Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If you want aptx with 8hr battery. It’s still a great choice. I started using them again and battery is still fantastic. I used them for six hours today and shut them off, but I bet they are still 8hrs. I reviewed these in the headphone thread last year and right up there with my favorites. I’m thinking a backup pair:
Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earphones Wireless Headphones, OFUSHO Bluetooth 5.0 Deep Bass 152H Playtime IPX7 Waterproof TWS Stereo in-Ear Headphones with Charging Case, CVC8.0 Apt-X https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VD3M6M3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_cO4eFbBNTV8VK

U

UfFrank64

Audiophyte
What do you guys think of the Denon AVR-X6500H for $1500 (down from $2,200) at Listenup.com. I plan on running a 11 channel Atmos system.

The AVR-X6500H had some more bells and whistles but it's 1k more.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
What do you guys think of the Denon AVR-X6500H for $1500 (down from $2,200) at Listenup.com. I plan on running a 11 channel Atmos system.

The AVR-X6500H had some more bells and whistles but it's 1k more.
The X6500H for $1500 is clearly a better deal than the X6500H that cost $1000 more!
I think you'll find these units virtually identical in specs and features, so save some money!:rolleyes:

U

UfFrank64

Audiophyte
How about waiting for the SR8012 to drip in price under 2k? WIth the release of the SR8015 new old stock will have prices cut.

SR8012 @ 2k vs AVR-X-6500H @ 1.5k?

T

txbonds

Audioholic
The X6500H for $1500 is clearly a better deal than the X6500H that cost $1000 more!
I think you'll find these units virtually identical in specs and features, so save some money!:rolleyes:
He probably meant $1000 more for the newer X6700H. Typo is my guess.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
You need to add this too if not a member:
Gold Star
$60
Annual membership fee, plus applicable sales tax
Yeah, costco is a membership club. If you aren’t a member/don’t want to be one you can bypass that restriction by having a friend who is a member order it for you :)

Sam’s (also a member club) has the tv for the same price:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, costco is a membership club. If you aren’t a member/don’t want to be one you can bypass that restriction by having a friend who is a member order it for you :)

Sam’s (also a member club) has the tv for the same price:
Sams club is more reasonable :)

Club membership
$45
per year
I’d spend more on this model

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Sams club is more reasonable :)

Club membership
$45
per year
I’d spend more on this model
Yes, I would only be interested in the cheap V series for a guest bedroom or workout room or something like that. I only brought up the Costco and Sams options because the refurb at Newegg is only $20 less with a crap warranty.

I like having both costco executive and Sams plus memberships although if I had to choose I’d stick with costco.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis