Any Holiday Sales Thread

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Keep em cool for 13$
Coolerguys Dual 80mm USB Cooling Fans https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002NVC1DS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dGIaFbJYWBX44
That is a good price, but I would prefer to pay $20 for this:
My reason is the AC Infinity has a 3-speed switch, and I find leaving it on at low speed keeps anything I've got cool without audible noise from my LP.
As a general rule, a larger fan operating at a lower speed can move the same air with less noise, so the 120mm fan is typically a better size for most applications..
That said, what I don't know is if the Coolerguys fan might have some special blade profile or motor to keep noise down.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
a larger fan operating at a lower speed can move the same air with less noise, so the 120mm fan is typically a better size for most applications..
I've got the smaller A/C Infinity dual fan set ups. They actually can be heard on low if the noise floor is low enough. The 120 mm option does make sense for less fan noise.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
That is a good price, but I would prefer to pay $20 for this:
My reason is the AC Infinity has a 3-speed switch, and I find leaving it on at low speed keeps anything I've got cool without audible noise from my LP.
As a general rule, a larger fan operating at a lower speed can move the same air with less noise, so the 120mm fan is typically a better size for most applications..
That said, what I don't know is if the Coolerguys fan might have some special blade profile or motor to keep noise down.
I like those too and they do go on sale sometimes. $13 is good enough for those on a covid budget. A couple of comments say they are quiet.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis