Any Holiday Sales Thread

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish they would sell the SubDudes at 50% off!
No kidding. They've had those monitor pads at least three times in the past two weeks (I posted it twice before). They also had a bass trap, I believe, but no SubDudes that I saw.

A

audiofox

Full Audioholic
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures [Blu-ray] $40 shipped:
Amazon.com: Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures [Blu-ray]
The price of this set has risen to $64, but you can get a region free Bluray box set from Amazon UK for about the same price:

Backing out VAT and accounting for overseas shipping and the US/UK exchange rate, the cost comes out to be around $43, just a bit more than the recent US price.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The price of this set has risen to $64, but you can get a region free Bluray box set from Amazon UK for about the same price:

Backing out VAT and accounting for overseas shipping and the US/UK exchange rate, the cost comes out to be around $43, just a bit more than the recent US price.
Here is the right link: Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures Blu-ray 1981 Region Free: Amazon.co.uk: Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas: Film & TV

Price is $45.54 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Free one-year membership to ShopRunner. No credit card information required (I just did it).

This provides free two-day shipping from certain merchants, as well as free delivery from places like Domino's.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Shun Premier 7" Santoku for $80 on an Amazon lightning deal right now. That's a good price! $20 less than I paid last year, and $100 under regular price.

EDIT: All have been claimed now, but the waitlist is still open.

Last edited:
W

wingnutty1

Enthusiast
Picked up a Harmon Kardon 1700 for $199 at Best Buy, on sale till Jan 5th I believe. Not bad for someone wanting a decent AVR without dropping a lot of coin.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis