Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Love mines thought I'd share:
SoundProfessionals.com has Audio Technica ATH-M50 Headphones (Coiled or Straight Cable) for $99.99 (or less) following instructions below. Shipping starts at around $10.

Click this link: http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/category.cgi?item=ATH-M50-PROMO
On first drop down arrow on product page select your choice:
Coiled
Straight Cable
On second drop down arrow on product page select:
I would like a $60 instant order rebate and will enter code ATH-M50-PROMO-60 at checkout
Add to cart
At this point you can add promo code ATH-M50-PROMO-60 and proceed through checkout
Total will be $99.99 + shipping (varies by location)

Alternatively, you can try the method below for additional savings.

On second drop down arrow on product page select your choice:
I would like a $40 instant order rebate and a FREE $25 Visa Giftcard
I would like a $20 instant order rebate and a FREE $50 Visa Giftcard
If you chose the $25 or $50 Visa Giftcards, enter the following promo codes at checkout:
For $25 Visa Giftcard use promo code ATH-M50-PROMO-40
For $50 Visa Giftcard use promo code ATH-M50-PROMO-20
Proceed through checkout
Total before $25 Visa Giftcard will be $119.99 + shipping (varies by location)
Total before $50 Visa Giftcard will be $139.99 + shipping (varies by location)

Price Research: Our research has shown that the Audio Technica ATH-M50 Headphones (Coiled or Straight Cable) w/shipping is $31 lower (22% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant including shipping, with prices ranging from $141 - $200 - daisybeetle
Via Slickdeals

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Underworld: Awakening (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] (2011)
$11.32 shipped used on amazon marketplace.

E

Evala

Banned
Digiarty's Back to School promotion:

wwwdot winxdvd dot com/specialoffer/back-to-school.htm

Promotion 1:
Buy WinX Back to School Gift Pack, free get EaseUs Partition Master Pro or EaseUs CleanGenius.

“All orders come with 30-day money-back guarantee and lifetime free upgrade. Students and teachers can enjoy additional $5 off.”-Copied from Digiarty.

Promotion 2:

DVD to iPad iPhone video ripper giveaway for both Windows and Mac users.
Anyone who visits the Back to School Promotion page can get this software for free.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Rocketfish - Rocketboost Wireless HD Audio Starter Kit $49.00:
Rocketfish™ - Rocketboost Wireless HD Audio Starter Kit - RF-RBKIT
$138.11 at amazon.
Thanks, I just picked up one of these to get stereo in the master bath. I'll probably use them with a pair of BIC DV52si I have.
Amazon.com: BIC America Adatto DV52siW 2-Way 5.25-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Speakers, White (Pair): Electronics
Anyone looking for decent sounding bargain basement priced indoor/outdoor speakers, these are pretty nice I've had them for over a decade (indoor use).
It will be interesting to see how the subs in the bedroom will sound with these!

At $50, I may have to get another kit for the patio, if the deal lasts long enough. The good thing is it was not showing as discounted in my local Best Buy, so they are not flying off of the shelves!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis