Anthem AVM-70 8K and Apple TV Start Up Issue

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I was at conference for work, I just hooked it back up about 20 minutes ago. Powered on and tested to make sure there was sound. It worked so far ;), but will update soon.

Additional Notes: I sent it directly to Paradigm, because my dealer was backloged. I paid to have it double boxed, they shipped it back in a new AVM70 box and it was packed extremely well. I took pictures of the unit before I sent it and inspected it an OCD number of times to ensure there were not marks or flaws. You can not even tell it was opened up, there were not even any scrapes on the screws of the top cover. Essentially new. I was able to re upload my ARC settings, but I will probably run it again over the weekend.
You can run it again for fun but there should be no need to because the new board only affects the video.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
You can run it again for fun but there should be no need to because the new board only affects the video.
Played with a bit, did not feel like there was any audible change, so not going to run it again, though it is nice to have multiple profiles.

VRR and 120hz gamming worked flawlessly with XBox, did not try it with the PS5, but I have no reason to blive it would be any different. Everything else is exactly the same as before. When 8K becomes mainstream, I will be ready...but will my chipset be lol.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Played with a bit, did not feel like there was any audible change, so not going to run it again, though it is nice to have multiple profiles.

VRR and 120hz gamming worked flawlessly with XBox, did not try it with the PS5, but I have no reason to blive it would be any different. Everything else is exactly the same as before. When 8K becomes mainstream, I will be ready...but will my chipset be lol.
Yeah, I hope we will be ready when 8 K contents become mainstream or at least widely available, though in my AV8801 and Oppo BDP-105 experience, those so called 4K ready never materialized. Just hope it will work out this time. At least you can benefit from games though.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Well at least my AV8802 to 8802A made the cut for $150.00 back int he day to get to 4k. The main reason I wanted to upgrade was for 120hz gaming.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I hope we will be ready when 8 K contents become mainstream
You’re already behind.

My new AMD Radeon Pro WX6800 GPU can already output 16K Resolution video display. :cool: :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis