Another low for our good friend Tucker Carlson

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe, you are asking the wrong question. Looking preliminarily at the John Hopkins report:
In one year:
How many lives were saved by the lockdowns?
1,800 estimated
How many lives were lost by the lockdowns?
60,000 substance abuse alone
64,000 (deferred cancer care, suicide, other)
= 124,000
+ number of children falling behind in school, speech impairments, etc, long term costs.
+ economic costs? Billions

Would like to drill down on these numbers when I have the time. They do seem incredible to me. The verasity of it certainly should be discussed openly.

What is interesting is that SOME outlets in Media are not reporting on this study at all.
Anderson Cooper on CNN LOL last night did not mention a word about this study on his show. NY Time, nothing..
Hmmmm I wonder?
Did they factor in how many estimated lives saved by the vax?

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
So that's what Tucker's referring, the link you mentioned? I didn't hear him say anything about that.
As I stated, I didn't listen to the piece by Tucker yet. I thought the subject you were commenting on was discrimination. I sent you a link to an article that speaks about something that came up locally in NY that is related to discrimination for your interest, or not, apparently. .

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Did they factor in how many estimated lives saved by the vax?
The John Hopkins report is about the lockdowns. The numbers I highlighted are from that report, about lockdowns.

I don't know if they have a different report on estimated lives saved by the vax.

In case you are curious, here is their website.

If you find that report, please don't hesitate to share it with others.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
CNN and MSNBC are where it is..........What is FOX......a bunch of gibberish with no sense. I guess we have millions that want to be misinformed and prefer lies. That keeps FOX going, I guess. I have FOX deleted along with OAN fake with news and lies. That is America.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
CNN and MSNBC are where it is..........What is FOX......a bunch of gibberish with no sense. I guess we have millions that want to be misinformed and prefer lies. That keeps FOX going, I guess. I have FOX deleted along with OAN fake with news and lies. That is America.
And America is very grateful for it.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Honestly, if any "news" network does anything OTHER than tell you facts about things, they're trying to convince you of something. I won't watch any of them because the last thing I want to watch are what people think about things.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Honestly, if any "news" network does anything OTHER than tell you facts about things, they're trying to convince you of something. I won't watch any of them because the last thing I want to watch are what people think about things.
I like your thinking, so it goes................ 'no news, none of the time' !

yep, that works !

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
That does not fit their agenda, or he left that part out.
Grateful for what? A lot of talking head assclowns to filter through to get to ACTUAL information? No thanks.
America is grateful that T was taking such brave action. I agree with the rest of your statement.

From the beginning of this thread that has been one of my points. Why just single out Fox when the are all part of the big media corporates?

You have to filter through and figure out what makes sense and make up your own mind.
If you don't like the particular channel, change it and listen to your awesome AV setup.
If you don't agree with the opinion or facts presented don't label it as misinformation and try to censure it. That's fascism.
Just some thoughts...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Chicken Noodle News .........

Malone is also on record saying: “I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing.

A rather bizarre perspective coming from people who celebrate Faux.:confused:

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Malone is also on record saying: “I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing.

A rather bizarre perspective coming from people who celebrate Faux.:confused:
It could make long run business sense. The young Murdochs are quite lefty and will probably move to Fox to center left when dad goes. This will leave a vacuum on the right of the spectrum that they could fill.
Interesting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis