Another low for our good friend Tucker Carlson

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I like your thinking, so it goes................ 'no news, none of the time' !

yep, that works !
Nah, news doesn't have to come from the TV. I will say that I do miss some of the older news folks though. Some of them were very interesting to listen to.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
This just in.....

I think its only right we take a few minutes to remind ourselves of his great Media legacy (that includes FOX who interviewed him too). Apologies the below it is from FOX, so please strap on your helmets or other safety devices.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
This just in.....

I think its only right we take a few minutes to remind ourselves of his great Media legacy (that includes FOX who interviewed him too). Apologies the below it is from FOX, so please strap on your helmets or other safety devices.
a 'litigating lollypop' ! LMAO !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This one shows what a sad tosser Ingraham is.
But wait! What about CNN???
Uh I don't see CNN doing this.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This just in.....

That was a good segment (w/ a rare moment of morality from Tucker:rolleyes:).

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Think the main object of the segment was Milley and mandates. It was mehhh on the humor scale but she didn't make fun of people who actually died. She just ignores people that have been on her show that died.
Probably not a good idea to use the word tosser and CNN on the same page.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Think the main object of the segment was Milley and mandates. It was mehhh on the humor scale but she didn't make fun of people who actually died. She just ignores people that have been on her show that died.

Probably not a good idea to use the word tosser and CNN on the same page.
Again how did you glean Milley and mandates from "Positively Boosted?" So she just ignores people on her show that have died from covid but earlier has these anti-vax people on before they died?

#184. You're own quote on the matter of Ingraham guesting an anti-vaxer who died:

Cowardly and classless they did not do a followup or at least an RIP.

Last edited:
SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Again how did you glean Milley and mandates from "Positively Boosted?" So she just ignores people on her show that have died from covid but earlier has these anti-vax people on before they died?

#184. You're own quote on the matter of Ingraham guesting an anti-vaxer who died:

Cowardly and classless they did not do a followup or at least an RIP.
I listened to the clip you posted and it clearly mentioned mandates.
I stand by my criticism of her not following up on that anti Vaxxer who died.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I listened to the clip you posted and it clearly mentioned mandates.
I stand by my criticism of her not following up on that anti Vaxxer who died.
You f--king people. She posted "Positively Boosted" to 'mitigate' the point that boosters aren't perfect but are the best option.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
You people? LOL You singularly focus on FOX, now Ingraham, while the walls are collapsing at CNN LOL and they are the laughing stock of the Media, which is saying something, and say not a word on that situation. Did MR do a clip on that yet? If yes, please send it along, I'd love to see it.

BTW, I would not recommend using the words, Tosser and CNN in the same post. (to save some time, look up the term tosser)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You people? LOL You singularly focus on FOX, now Ingraham, while the walls are collapsing at CNN LOL and they are the laughing stock of the Media, which is saying something, and say not a word on that situation. Did MR do a clip on that yet? If yes, please send it along, I'd love to see it.

BTW, I would not recommend using the words, Tosser and CNN in the same post. (to save some time, look up the term tosser)
Blocked.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I can glean a lot as to the type of person Ingraham is because she's mocking the director with "Positively Boosted." That's basically the problem with Ms Vampire: she doesn't give a poop.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I can't tell what kind of a person she is deep down. She's just working for a living and needs to generate eyeballs.
I don't think any of them really give a poop about us. My favorite movie depicting the industry is "His Girl Friday", Cary Grant version. I think you'd enjoy it.

As for mockery, its one of my favorite tools to attack the powerful. Kind of like Peter Parker does as Spiderman.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I get we can't stay in covid perpetuity, but f--king Tucker..... reminds me of the framing a Faux host when interviewing a doctor. Why isn't the hospitals treating these patience with alternatives? What I assume was monoclonal. The doctor's messaging was get the vax because monoclonal is being rationed as it is due to the cost.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I'd say a new low but there all pretty low. Tucker goes there on race which is the problem.
After watching that segment, and looking at what preceded it, you are commenting on a game of checkers after a few moves.

It's sad that a person that now enjoys the privileges of the top 1% of the ruling class constantly portrays herself as a victim while real and actual victims in her district suffer every day. I wonder if she drives through the Bronx in her Telsa with out armed guards while calling for the defunding of police? Does she feel bad she used her privileged position to cause Amazon to abandon a project in her district that would have provided for millions in jobs and investment? She is just another reason to feel dread about the political class in this country.

The low here maybe the media not calling her out on this or some mentioning her as a possible future president.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis