Another low for our good friend Tucker Carlson

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
After watching that segment, and looking at what preceded it, you are commenting on a game of checkers after a few moves.

It's sad that a person that now enjoys the privileges of the top 1% of the ruling class constantly portrays herself as a victim while real and actual victims in her district suffer every day. I wonder if she drives through the Bronx in her Telsa with out armed guards while calling for the defunding of police? Does she feel bad she used her privileged position to cause Amazon to abandon a project in her district that would have provided for millions in jobs and investment? She is just another reason to feel dread about the political class in this country.

The low here maybe the media not calling her out on this or some mentioning her as a possible future president.
Rule #1: don't go there on race
Rule #2: if you go there on race, don't try to explain or justify it.
Rule#3: if you are in #1 and/or #2, Mayday! Mayday! Abandon ship! Abandon ship!
Rule #4: don't add things the author unlikely never said
Rule #5: the ivy league white male criticizing the white Spanish American.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Rule #1: don't go there on race
Rule #2: if you go there on race, don't try to explain or justify it.
Rule#3: if you are in #1 and/or #2, Mayday! Mayday! Abandon ship! Abandon ship!
Rule #4: don't add things the author unlikely never said
Rule #5: the ivy league white male criticizing the white Spanish American.
He's a big boy. Let him deal with the consequences and change the channel if it offends you.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
:):):)

The very white , educated and elite heir to a frozen dinner fortune is saying this

Oh, it’s good Tucker gets to decide other people’s ethnicity for them.

I try to tell the truth.

Most of the time, you can beat a woman in an argument.

I like Sarah Palin.

Living in Washington, you can't take politics too seriously. I draw the line at honesty. I have no time for political hacks who say things they don't believe because they get paid to.

Although virtually all Republicans campaign on fiscal restraint, how many actually care about it deeply?

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Regarding Tucker's video over the concern of male testosterone decline...

I haven't seen something this homoerotic since the Top Gun volleyball scene.

Bromeopathy. :):):)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
From above, using red light on your testicles. YT comments hahahah......

wait till Trump tans the balls right there on tuckers show red light them orange balls and give that base nightmares for life

Chuds taking themselves out of the breeding pool. A win for humanity.

So, cook your balls if you want to be a man? Is that what Carlson is saying?

I ain't putting nothing but soap on my jingle bells.....PERIOD!

Red light from planet Krypton is sure to make super sperm, comes with genuine colonial guarantee!

If Biden gets re-elected then I'll roast my nuts.

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
Regarding Tucker's video over the concern of male testosterone decline...

I haven't seen something this homoerotic since the Top Gun volleyball scene.

Bromeopathy. :):):)

That is the Tucker Carlson Religious Experience…

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
From above, using red light on your testicles. YT comments hahahah......

wait till Trump tans the balls right there on tuckers show red light them orange balls and give that base nightmares for life

Chuds taking themselves out of the breeding pool. A win for humanity.

So, cook your balls if you want to be a man? Is that what Carlson is saying?

I ain't putting nothing but soap on my jingle bells.....PERIOD!

Red light from planet Krypton is sure to make super sperm, comes with genuine colonial guarantee!

If Biden gets re-elected then I'll roast my nuts.
you actually wasted those precious minutes of your life watching this ? LOL, they gotcha !!!!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Think of it as a life lesson.
How is this any different than the threat of violence from the likes of the House Republicans Paul Gosar and Marjorie Taylor Greene?

Violence or threats of violence should have no parts in our society, and that includes politics.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
How is this any different than the threat of violence from the likes of the House Republicans Paul Gosar and Marjorie Taylor Greene?

Violence or threats of violence should have no parts in our society, and that includes politics.
Sometimes violence is warranted because that is the only thing some people understand unfortunately.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I strongly disagree that he should be harmed or even threatened with violence.
Public humiliation then. Granted, I'm not sure how that's not already how people view the nonsense that spews out of his mouth.

He really ranted about cartoon mascots not being sexy enough. WTF? Why anyone would care is beyond me.

I really believe his writing staff sits in a room and tries to come up with the most nonsensical things they can imagine just to see what they can get people to agree with. Nothing else makes any sense.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I strongly disagree that he should be harmed or even threatened with violence.
More a personal fantasy to take it to one of these republican wusses, particularly anyone from Faux News. He'd just get additional mileage out of blaming anyone but himself, tho. Little f*cker carlson is just a rich boy (inheritance, what else) poop disturber....

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Public humiliation then. Granted, I'm not sure how that's not already how people view the nonsense that spews out of his mouth.

He really ranted about cartoon mascots not being sexy enough. WTF? Why anyone would care is beyond me.

I really believe his writing staff sits in a room and tries to come up with the most nonsensical things they can imagine just to see what they can get people to agree with. Nothing else makes any sense.
The only problem with that is that some people can't be humiliated because that requires a sense of honor.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

Public humiliation works just fine, not that he cares I think, but appropriating the violent language of the the far right is not something that should be condoned.

Growing up in Europe I do recall the same language from the far left, but now gone for a very long time as for public violence. And the various terrorist attacks at the same time with some of those responsible brought to justice decades later. I still recall the names of some of those terrorist groups.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis