Andor (Star Wars) on Disney+

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, good stuff. I’m really liking this one.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just finished E6. So stoked.

I don't mind the slow pace. It really is like reading a novel. Based on the pattern so far, we'll see another minor arc over the next 3 episodes.

Wednesdays are going to be my favorites for the next 6 weeks! I'm eager to sit down and watch it all again when its done.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Just finished E6. So stoked.

I don't mind the slow pace. It really is like reading a novel. Based on the pattern so far, we'll see another minor arc over the next 3 episodes.

Wednesdays are going to be my favorites for the next 6 weeks! I'm eager to sit down and watch it all again when its done.
You are right. We started to watch this series. A rebellion doesn't happen overnight. One has to develop, or should, how things began. The original series started in the middle. May have been better from the start of evens.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I am still completely in love with this.

It's very much on a pace as reading a novel. There is so much detail.
I get that it is slow for some, but if you stop expecting things to happen on a 3-min interval to keep your attention... Sit down to enjoy a narrative...
This is outstanding.
I just can't get into it at all. I am all for providing detail and character development, but after spending pretty much 3 episodes on the planet with out much moving the plot forward, I checked out.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Came across this documentary on ILM which shows how some of the early special effects were done in the first two movies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis