3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I started watching this series yesterday having binged watched the first 4 episodes of Season 1. If the first 4 episodes are any indication, this is going to be one heck of a series. Highly recommend it.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
You're a bit late to the party:), but yes. Season 2 is quite different after two original showrunners left. ADTG seems to like it even more

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Has anyone read the book? That might be my next read after I finish "Good Omens" (also soon to be a streaming series).

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You're a bit late to the party:), but yes. Season 2 is quite different after two original showrunners left. ADTG seems to like it even more
Well, like you said, it’s still too early. :D

I definitely hate that Gillian Anderson left the show because she is one of my fav. They could have gotten someone more iconic or established to replace her, instead of someone most people have never seen or heard of. Significant loss IMO.

So my opinion of AG S02 (after seeing the new Media) just took a little dive. I wouldn’t say that S02 is better than S01 so far. :D

But eveything else is still good.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Ian McShane was awesome in Deadwood!
20190321_230654.jpg

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, like you said, it’s still too early. :D

I definitely hate that Gillian Anderson left the show because she is one of my fav. They could have gotten someone more iconic or established to replace her, instead of someone most people have never seen or heard of. Significant loss IMO.

So my opinion of AG S02 (after seeing the new Media) just took a little dive. I wouldn’t say that S02 is better than S01 so far. :D

But eveything else is still good.
Yeah, New Media is terrible. I was promised an anime character and instead of cute young Japanese girl or even something near with heavy makeup/CG, instead, we get a middle-aged ugly Korean chick, Just downright nasty and not in a good way.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, New Media is terrible. I was promised an anime character and instead of cute young Japanese girl or even something near with heavy makeup/CG, instead, we get a middle-aged ugly Korean chick, Just downright nasty and not in a good way.
I have to agree. She’s not much to look at or listen to. Disappointed.

I guess the good thing about Media is that she can change her image. So maybe we’ll get someone awesome. A guy can hope. :D

It seems instead of increasing the budget from first season, they might have actually decreased the budget?

But the show is still better than most shows.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I really like the interaction between Dead Wife and Leprochon

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I really like the interaction between Dead Wife and Leprochon
Yeah, I could watch those two all day. Lmao.

FWIW leprechaun is Liev Schreibers half brother. Both are great.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
It is a good show. Story seems random at times with no clear direction, but I think season 2 fixed that quite a bit.

New media sucks though.

Paul DS

Paul DS

Full Audioholic
Has anyone read the book? That might be my next read after I finish "Good Omens" (also soon to be a streaming series).
Yes, I have read the book. It is excellent, and does give a bit better understanding. Most Geiman books are unusual, to say the least.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Yes, I have read the book. It is excellent, and does give a bit better understanding. Most Geiman books are unusual, to say the least.
Hmm! If I order it now, it should be here before we leave for vacation.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Kindle Paperwhite, and stop killing trees you luddite!
Awwww, books are more biodegradable than a lump of silicon and plastic ever will be... and I send old books to Goodwill / DAV to be enjoyed by others. I mean well, anyway. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Awwww, books are more biodegradable than a lump of silicon and plastic ever will be... and I send old books to Goodwill / DAV to be enjoyed by others. I mean well, anyway. :D
yes, but you need only to buy this lump of silicon and plastic once. Besides, it's much lighter than most books and you could carry your entire library in the carry-on.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis