STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
He has decided to take longer. Longer than what I can't imagine but when he does open his wallet I bet it has that heavenly choral theme music accompanied by rays of sunlight beaming out of it as if from between perfectly puffy white clouds. Then he closes it and fishes out the exact change required to pay for his coffee. I bet Doug still has the first speaker wire he ever bought.
The problem is that I want good separates but don't want to pay for them...and yes, I do still have that wire. It's 12ga Monster that I bought at Silo. (how many of us remember Silo)

I'm not using it...it's just rolled up and in my spare parts drawer.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Any changes to the systeam?
No permanent ones, no. I've tried out some receivers, but my Pioneer is still the best for me so far.

I have to say, though, that I am lusting after the new gloss white finish on the SVS SB-1000.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Witch SVS subs do you have now? I no its in you're signature Id like you to post it but :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tough call, but I doubt that I get one. I already have two subs that I really like. If I were to replace one, it would be the PC13 just to have something smaller.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Is that little green thing on the front a power light?

No permanent ones, no. I've tried out some receivers, but my Pioneer is still the best for me so far.

I have to say, though, that I am lusting after the new gloss white finish on the SVS SB-1000.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis