Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really like the Marantz NR1504. The form factor is great...but I sure do wish that it was a 7.1 receiver.

Wait...what's this? :eek:

Ohhh, snap. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Why do you have a 1504 and a 1604?!?!?!?
Asks the guy with more speakers than most developing countries...

:D

I got them through Vine. Last month when I missed out on the Denon X4000 and a Logitech remote (and I'm still bumming about those), I was able to snag the 1504. Sweet receiver, except I run 7.2. This month, I was able to get the 1604...so I'm very happy, needless to say. I hope to get it hooked up next weekend. I still need to do my review of the 1504, so I'll use it until then.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Asks the guy with more speakers than most developing countries...

:D

I got them through Vine. Last month when I missed out on the Denon X4000 and a Logitech remote (and I'm still bumming about those), I was able to snag the 1504. Sweet receiver, except I run 7.2. This month, I was able to get the 1604...so I'm very happy, needless to say. I hope to get it hooked up next weekend. I still need to do my review of the 1504, so I'll use it until then.
No no, it's me fuzz, not ADTG :p

That's awesome. What's to become of the 1504 after the review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What's to become of the 1504 after the review?
I'm not sure that this is the time or the place to confront Old Adam about being a hoarder. Let's use a little discretion and take this to PM because hoarders can be sensitive about their hoarding. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, I'm not sensitive about it. I just need a bigger house...

Btw, aren't you supposed to be at a party? :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
For now, perhaps. :D

Back in the box, most likely. Sad, but true. I'm perfectly happy with my computer speakers and don't need to use it in here (and buy speakers to use with it).
I have no good response to the first part. Not when I'm sitting on the couch. There's too much evidence.

Hey if you ever find yourself needing more space.......... :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis