fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I could stand to clear out this IPS-1 box. Just sayin'. :D
Now now, Alex was just trying to get me to buy an amp. I do not need another amp. I do not need another amp. I do not need another amp. :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now now, Alex was just trying to get me to buy an amp. I do not need another amp. I do not need another amp. I do not need another amp. :eek:
It's kind of strange that you refer to yourself in the third person, but I'm not going to judge. At least not until after you buy my amp. That you don't need. But really REALLY want. :p

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Now Adam don't get all excited. He has my amp to buy first before he is looking at some humming Chinese made pitally 120w amp when he had a 200w American made amp to buy.:p:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now Adam don't get all excited. He has my amp to buy first before he is looking at some humming Chinese made pitally 120w amp when he had a 200w American made amp to buy.:p:D
That's "humming Chinese made pitally 150w amp," good sir. :D And he can have seven full channels of hum for a lot less than $1300 PLUS PayPal and shipping. :p

But, yeah...he should buy yours. That looks likes a real nice one. Best of luck with the sale, man.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thanks but reality is he does not "really" need either one so both of us are out of luck. I'm hoping a person I work with may be interested in the amp but he is slow to make decisions. Patience is not one of my strong points but I am hoping he will come around.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks but reality is he does not "really" need either one so both of us are out of luck. I'm hoping a person I work with may be interested in the amp but he is slow to make decisions. Patience is not one of my strong points but I am hoping he will come around.
But he wants, he wants :D

Good luck with the sale man.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
They're outside, waiting to fulfill their destiny...

Once properly calibrated, you won't believe how much better your system will sound with these. I'm thinking you'll have less noise than you did with the POS-1.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm writing up my review of the Marantz NR1504. Great form factor, but a bit lacking in power, and I'm surprised at the 80's look of the menu fonts. The NR1604 menu is visually appealing and much like the Denon AVR-E400. This menu has the same interaction and choices (except those that are 1604-specific), but the graphics are much worse.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm writing up my review of the Marantz NR1504. Great form factor, but a bit lacking in power, and I'm surprised at the 80's look of the menu fonts. The NR1604 menu is visually appealing and much like the Denon AVR-E400. This menu has the same interaction and choices (except those that are 1604-specific), but the graphics are much worse.
Enough of this A/V crap! Are the tomatoes ready yet?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Are you over or under watering? Have you checked for bugs, or are those just inside the house?...:D

My tomatoes are really late this year. It's been too cool and rainy. By this time last year I had tossed 5 or 6 salids, 7 or 8 saleds, and 9 or 10 salads.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Are you over or under watering? Have you checked for bugs, or are those just inside the house?...:D

My tomatoes are really late this year. It's been too cool and rainy. By this time last year I had tossed 5 or 6 salids, 7 or 8 saleds, and 9 or 10 salads.
Now there's real AH content!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis