Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Adam, ol' bud. I'm just catching up to some threads...such as this one. Man, you've been cursed. (Alex's fault?) I'm really sorry to hear of your troubles. It can only get better from here on, I hope. (It can, can't it?!)

Demand restitution! (Or is that remand destitution?) Anyway, best wishes on a speedy fix.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Is there a customer service number you can call? In my opinion once the TV was damaged I would want to speak to a person to get a resolution. It is one thing to have a delivery delay but this requires some true customer service.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is there a customer service number you can call? In my opinion once the TV was damaged I would want to speak to a person to get a resolution. It is one thing to have a delivery delay but this requires some true customer service.
There is a phone number. I've always had good luck with their e-mail system, but I'll call if I can't get this resolved.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
There is a phone number. I've always had good luck with their e-mail system, but I'll call if I can't get this resolved.
I don't ever remember using the email system, but I've always had excellent luck with the phone. You just plug your own # in, hit enter, and your phone starts ringing in a couple of seconds.

Yeah, it's often times some dude in India or something, but the service is fantastic. Just thought I'd share in case you haven't tried the phone thing yet.

Once I had a misplaced item, when I was going crazy building my systems, and I mistakenly thought I never received it. I called, they sent another one out, no questions asked. I found the misplaced box, and so basically I had a second one for free. I called again, and had it returned, out of respect to their excellent CS.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Over 42 hours after contacting them, I got a response. In a nutshell, I was offered exactly what I could have gotten 42 hours ago had a simply asked for a refund on the damaged TV and reordered it - with the sole exception that now I'll get it two days later than had I done that.

I sent them a response. That seemed lame to me, and I'm not that demanding when it comes to this stuff. However, to have to take two additional days off from work, wait 42 hours for a response, and get nothing was upsetting.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well that sucks.

Now what?

Or are you gonna think on it?
Thanks, man. They already assumed that I wanted a replacement and have one in the queue. I hope that they get my response and act on it.

Another thing that annoyed me is that I need to order the camera myself and then call them to get the refund. I could have done that myself, but it would have been a mail-in rebate - so, slightly better, but nothing to write home about.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There was a $64 discount on the shipping but if you don't feel like that's enough tell them to blow it out their @ss because you are going to listen to jostenmeat and buy the $1,999 58" job at Cosco where they have all the bulk food items you and your dog could ever want and you may even have an opportunity to bird dog the cashiers. I bet there's a neighborhood bar that you could stop at along the way and have a beer sometimes too. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you put that mean 13 incher away. :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'd be on the phone to pleasantly remind them of how much ordering from Amazon.com that you currently do that's gonna stop. Have them look up your account and then spring it on them. The fact that it took two days for them to get back to you is what really chaps my butt.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Pretty funny guys but I refuse to 'Thank' that. It would be wrong. ;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Pretty funny guys but I refuse to 'Thank' that. It would be wrong. ;)
I was gonna add "(leave it alone Alex)" and then thought "ah what the heck" Alex needs an easy one every once and a while.:D And then Adwilk had to spoil everything.:rolleyes::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The woman from Amazon had actually called my house twice (I had two messages when I got home) to discuss the TV issue before sending out the response to me this afternoon. It makes me feel worse for sending my response, as they made the effort to call and talk to me. I'm still unhappy with their resolution, but I feel like a jerk now. My e-mail wasn't mean or anything - I just feel uneasy being confrontational at all or expressing my displeasure at something. That's one reason why I haven't called them, yet, as I know that I'll back down fast because I don't like to come across like a jerk (yeah, yeah - "Doesn't stop you from doing that here." :D).

J

jamie2112

Banned
Non confrontational ???? What is that. If something is wrong you aren't going to stand up for yourself? Adam they are on a phone and will never see you. This issue would of had me jumping down their throats..........I will call and pretend to be you if ya want buddy...........:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis