Adam Kinzinger (R-IL)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Lets not confuse " radical leftist agenda" , like AOC going to texas to raise what turned out to be 5 million bucks while scumbag teddy was vacationing in the Yucatan with trumpian racist fodder .. It isn't an equivalent situation. .. Seems everyone but the gop gets it...
Before I start on my answer let's get one thing clear I feel AOC is trash bro. But Teddy is also a scumbag.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone who voted for trump in 2020 is supporting any openly racist nationalist agenda, sorry but lets call it what it is: ...I'm not ashamed of being grouped with AOC and Bernie...why are gop voters getting so butt hurt about being identified for what they support???.....

The question is , did you vote for trump, OR any of his bootlicking apologists.. ??And another thought.. Do you support his policies??.. If the answer is yes to any of the above you owe the world an apology ,imo.. Of course my opinion and $5 will get you a 50 cent cup of coffee at Starbucks...
Okay here's your answer. No I did not vote for Trump.
I also did not vote democrats both times 2016 2020 because the candidates sucked and so did there policies

I did vote for some Trump apologists because nobody knew back then knew how Trump was going to blow up and nobody had a clue how Rebublican leadership was going to react. I didn't even know they would become Trump apologists F anyone if u think that makes me racist.

1) I do support secure borders

2) Strong military

3)REASONABLE taxes and deregulation also reasonable regulation you need both

4)reforming not DEFUNDING police

5)STRONG law and order public safety reason why for #5 ISSSSSSS

A)I don't support the war on drugs within REASON goes to #5

B)I would like certain offenses not to be considered crimes prostitution as an example. If your a true Republican and you don't like regulation from Big Gov people should be given the freedom to do what they want to do. Goes to #5

This is why I support strong law and order you can't trust the masses to police themselves with that much freedom

C) I want minorities to be treated better by police on minor infractions etc which is where the TRUE statistical disparity lies. Which is why we need true reform

D) Republicans need to get off policy decisions based on Christian morality it's based on Constitution or equality for all period

E) Better gun checks and control I support the 2a but don't think I need a Rambo setup to protect my home or self. Ar15's ok maybe but limit capacity. For reals if people do get police abolished then f everyone I want full out Rambo. I'm not trusting a government that doesn't support law and order to keep me and mine safe. Damn well guarantee you criminals will be armed I'd better be too.

F) I want us out of foreign policy as much as possible quit meddling in others affairs saying its for the greater good b.s it's for our best interests.

G) I want to help others but for goodness sakes can we not do it right now? Our country needs some attention. Can we fix our own damage from the pandemic stop bleeding out made up money to fix every problem?

H) I do support helping our minorities and other people that have been hurt by the CLASS DISPARITY not RACE disparity we are in now. Yes it was started by Racial issues that weren't fully resolved until the 80's those have mostly been eliminated now in law. But the damage to the less fortunate will take forever to clean up. If we do support them through taxes. I'm down with that. BUT EVERYBODY PAYS. Including all minorities. WE ALL CHIP IN. Only way to get everyone on board. If we do this a lot of oversight on where the money goes. Too many states and cities tax the living sh$t out of you and they have problems everywhere. Where's all that money going? No more damage bailouts. We're going to be drowning in fake money and inflation. If we do it we pay for it in a way that's fair to everyone

I tried to keep it as brief as possible

Hopefully we have some middle ground bro we can come together on in that list

If not? I don't know what to tell ya. Because my opinion is just like yours not worth .50 cents for a Starbucks coffee. We're 100% in agreement on that. Lol

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Before I start on my answer let's get one thing clear I feel AOC is trash bro. But Teddy is also a scumbag.
I'm interested in what policy agenda makes AOC trash..i wholeheartedly disagree here...Imo her actions regarding texas are who she is: a decent person.. Cruz as usual proved his worth as well...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Okay here's your answer. No I did not vote for Trump.
I also did not vote democrats both times 2016 2020 because the candidates sucked and so did there policies

I did vote for some Trump apologists because nobody knew back then knew how Trump was going to blow up and nobody had a clue how Rebublican leadership was going to react. I didn't even know they would become Trump apologists F anyone if u think that makes me racist.

1) I do support secure borders

2) Strong military

3)REASONABLE taxes and deregulation also reasonable regulation you need both

4)reforming not DEFUNDING police

5)STRONG law and order public safety reason why for #5 ISSSSSSS

A)I don't support the war on drugs within REASON goes to #5

B)I would like certain offenses not to be considered crimes prostitution as an example. If your a true Republican and you don't like regulation from Big Gov people should be given the freedom to do what they want to do. Goes to #5

This is why I support strong law and order you can't trust the masses to police themselves with that much freedom

C) I want minorities to be treated better by police on minor infractions etc which is where the TRUE statistical disparity lies. Which is why we need true reform

D) Republicans need to get off policy decisions based on Christian morality it's based on Constitution or equality for all period

E) Better gun checks and control I support the 2a but don't think I need a Rambo setup to protect my home or self. Ar15's ok maybe but limit capacity. For reals if people do get police abolished then f everyone I want full out Rambo. I'm not trusting a government that doesn't support law and order to keep me and mine safe. Damn well guarantee you criminals will be armed I'd better be too.

F) I want us out of foreign policy as much as possible quit meddling in others affairs saying its for the greater good b.s it's for our best interests.

G) I want to help others but for goodness sakes can we not do it right now? Our country needs some attention. Can we fix our own damage from the pandemic stop bleeding out made up money to fix every problem?

H) I do support helping our minorities and other people that have been hurt by the CLASS DISPARITY not RACE disparity we are in now. Yes it was started by Racial issues that weren't fully resolved until the 80's those have mostly been eliminated now in law. But the damage to the less fortunate will take forever to clean up. If we do support them through taxes. I'm down with that. BUT EVERYBODY PAYS. Including all minorities. WE ALL CHIP IN. Only way to get everyone on board. If we do this a lot of oversight on where the money goes. Too many states and cities tax the living sh$t out of you and they have problems everywhere. Where's all that money going? No more damage bailouts. We're going to be drowning in fake money and inflation. If we do it we pay for it in a way that's fair to everyone

I tried to keep it as brief as possible

Hopefully we have some middle ground bro we can come together on in that list

If not? I don't know what to tell ya. Because my opinion is just like yours not worth .50 cents for a Starbucks coffee. We're 100% in agreement on that. Lol
ok ,, lets unpack this....
1) borders.. i agree , lets shut em down.. all of them .. starting with the Canadian border and all that snowbird money...or none of them and leave it as it is) ...snowbirds and their money come here to phoenix most years in droves helping jack up already inflated rents to the point low income people like myself can't afford anything but public subsidized housing(those subsidies go to the owners of the rental property) talk about fraud, how about giving low income people that money rather than line the pockets of the already rich.. almost as bad as *for profit* jails that sparked all that "zero tolerance "and "just say no" bullshit mindset that filled up our jails...it's all intertwined in racial inequity...
2) military ... gotta love that military .. but lets stop the pentagon jobs program that encourages the manufacturing of weapons to fulfill massive contracts that benefit the ruling class...
3) deregulation... i'm all for deregulation of *people* .. not corporate interests ...let's get everyone out of jail that's there for non violent drug crimes .. period.. this is a big one for me ,, corporations have the benefit of bail outs and "too big to fail" mentality.. while many off load jobs and still incur low to zero net taxes .. fuk a buncha trust fund douchebags that profit from this .. end of my thoughts here .. ZERO room for compromise...
4)"defunding the police" is just a misguided slogan , reform is the proper description .. including reassigning non violent job descriptors to more social oriented workers (that's the part that would be classified as "defunding".. ).. and for god sakes : how about we not have a national debate about police and supporting them every time we see an obvious murder(i. e.George Floyd) committed by them on a video... fuk them cops .. may they all 4 rot in prison then HELL...
5) i agree pretty much about 90%...5h is the sticking point... class disparity is born of racism... anybody "can" get lucky and make money in great amounts but there has been and still are many policies that discriminate against people of color not having the same chances .. your school sucks ??.. rich folks send their kids to private school , poor kids "oh well , that's a shame they can't afford it".. you get it.. i hope...blacks couldn't work at or be members at the country club my dad was a member of (i worked there for 6 years as well)..jews need not apply either.. lets not pretend the playing field is somehow level.. .. in my estimation the entire "free market system" is a journey back to the feudal system of middle ages European economy...anyway those are my thoughts ,, have a great weekend..

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm interested in what policy agenda makes AOC trash..i wholeheartedly disagree here...Imo her actions regarding texas are who she is: a decent person.. Cruz as usual proved his worth as well...
I actually like her as a person. I legitimately don't think she is nothing but a good person. just don't like some of her policy stances on police or economics. Also just like Trump she should ban herself on Twitter. Sometimes she throws stuff out there I'm like WTF are u even talking about. I think her heart is in the right place just from what I can see does not have ideas that are realistic in they're approach.
To not bog down the thread we could PM later and I'll give you examples. I love talking to people I like to learn. Maybe you can help help me to see where I am wrong.
At the very least I might just make a new acquaintance or friend.
If you don't mind knowing a racist nationalist loving conservative that is ;) Just so you know I was just kidding there you sound like a good dude I just had to joke with you at the end there

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
ok ,, lets unpack this....
1) borders.. i agree , lets shut em down.. all of them .. starting with the Canadian border and all that snowbird money...or none of them and leave it as it is) ...snowbirds and their money come here to phoenix most years in droves helping jack up already inflated rents to the point low income people like myself can't afford anything but public subsidized housing(those subsidies go to the owners of the rental property) talk about fraud, how about giving low income people that money rather than line the pockets of the already rich.. almost as bad as *for profit* jails that sparked all that "zero tolerance "and "just say no" bullshit mindset that filled up our jails...it's all intertwined in racial inequity...
2) military ... gotta love that military .. but lets stop the pentagon jobs program that encourages the manufacturing of weapons to fulfill massive contracts that benefit the ruling class...
3) deregulation... i'm all for deregulation of *people* .. not corporate interests ...let's get everyone out of jail that's there for non violent drug crimes .. period.. this is a big one for me ,, corporations have the benefit of bail outs and "too big to fail" mentality.. while many off load jobs and still incur low to zero net taxes .. fuk a buncha trust fund douchebags that profit from this .. end of my thoughts here .. ZERO room for compromise...
4)"defunding the police" is just a misguided slogan , reform is the proper description .. including reassigning non violent job descriptors to more social oriented workers (that's the part that would be classified as "defunding".. ).. and for god sakes : how about we not have a national debate about police and supporting them every time we see an obvious murder(i. e.George Floyd) committed by them on a video... fuk them cops .. may they all 4 rot in prison then HELL...
5) i agree pretty much about 90%...5h is the sticking point... class disparity is born of racism... anybody "can" get lucky and make money in great amounts but there has been and still are many policies that discriminate against people of color not having the same chances .. your school sucks ??.. rich folks send their kids to private school , poor kids "oh well , that's a shame they can't afford it".. you get it.. i hope...blacks couldn't work at or be members at the country club my dad was a member of (i worked there for 6 years as well)..jews need not apply either.. lets not pretend the playing field is somehow level.. .. in my estimation the entire "free market system" is a journey back to the feudal system of middle ages European economy...anyway those are my thoughts ,, have a great weekend..
I agree with a lot of what you said

I'm glad we had this conversation

The more you talk to people from both sides the more I realize most of us want a lot of the same things.

Less media and listening to a lot of our leaders and more of us the people just talking and figuring this stuff out thats where it's at for me

You have a great weekend too

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I actually like her as a person. I legitimately don't think she is nothing but a good person. just don't like some of her policy stances on police or economics. Also just like Trump she should ban herself on Twitter. Sometimes she throws stuff out there I'm like WTF are u even talking about. I think her heart is in the right place just from what I can see does not have ideas that are realistic in they're approach.
To not bog down the thread we could PM later and I'll give you examples. I love talking to people I like to learn. Maybe you can help help me to see where I am wrong.
At the very least I might just make a new acquaintance or friend.
If you don't mind knowing a racist nationalist loving conservative that is ;) Just so you know I was just kidding there you sound like a good dude I just had to joke with you at the end there
We are a lot more alike as people i think , than different.. We sure seem to have different views on a few things, but that's ok...i still like AOC as a great example of many of my social positions.. Btw Trump didn't " ban himself" from twitter , his non stop use of inflammatory lies got him kicked off the platform.. If twitter sees fit to kick AOC Off for cause, so be it.. Don't bet on her giving them the opportunity, she's a whole bunch smarter than trump...anyway , i enjoyed the conversation...

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
Reading through this thread I can tell most of the people posting in here are ignorant low information voters. You probably have never read a book and get your news and information from CNN where they tried to cover up for the Love Gov. Maybe Startship Troopers had it right, service guarantees citizenship. Here is a good article to start reading on.

This article is called propaganda though and was meant to spin what they know will eventually come out in the best possible light. Secret groups and a shadowy conspiracy to break laws and violate The Constitution. It is like you people would vote to rip the arms and legs off innocent little children in the womb or something.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm a conservative I never voted for that douche either time. and how is January 6th our fault. That's like saying some of the more radical progressive ideas sometimes being pushed out there are liberals faults. You can't control always what a candidate or people will do. You can control it with how you vote the next time around. Which happened with Trump he got voted out. I doubt he'll get back in either
Replace the (R) with a (D) and you people would be ALL OVER THIS on January 6th. That's the point. Now that it has happened you've crumbled into silence. The party buried it and pretended it didn't happen. When you have a minority controlling the majority party. Voters who rode the train of hate and vitriol for four years. Then the peak of the last six months with Woops, I'm outta here. Am I to trust you people will prevent him from returning in 2024? I think I'll lean on Facebook, Twitter, and our judicial system going after his crimes.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The reason you don't hear anything from the more sensible of us on the right is what the f!@ is there to say. The dude refused to concede the loss. And then gaslit the capital incident. Ironically giving Democrats Georgia in the process. I mean what are you going to say? When my Chiefs got there a$$es handed to them by the Buccs and Brady you just hang your head and take the ass whoopin bro. Then hopefully get your act together the next time you get a chance to play the big game
Ah the sensibility of silence but vocal finger pointing had the Democrats been the cause of January 6th. It's called the partisan standoff position. The media cultivated it and allowed it to manifest with fake news or TDS as deflection. Then January 6th was swept under the rug by Republicans. Where's the party's letter of apology? Nevermind.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good job. :D
Go Away, Alex. You haven't contributed anything to the discussion but Well isn't taking Facebook and Twitter away from him enough? The answer, if you're paying attention, is no.

I should add even Danzilla isn't all that confident Trump won't return with "probably won't."

Last edited:
robladw

robladw

Audioholic
Replace the (R) with a (D) and you people would be ALL OVER THIS on January 6th. That's the point. Now that it has happened you've crumbled into silence. The party buried it and pretended it didn't happen. When you have a minority controlling the majority party. Voters who rode the train of hate and vitriol for four years. Then the peak of the last six months with Woops, I'm outta here. Am I to trust you people will prevent him from returning in 2024? I think I'll lean on Facebook, Twitter, and our judicial system going after his crimes.
Nope he is running in 2024 and I am gonna race to vote for him. I'm sure not voting for that corrupt China owned POS in office or anyone who supports him. He has already set the world on fire in the brief time he has been in office. Enabled Russia to build a new pipeline while killing energy production at home.

January 6th is not the route to take. No one cares about it. Everyone knows it was not an insurrection. They are gonna have a hard time making the trespassing charges stick. They will be settling the lawsuits to come over their pathetic disgusting overreach and attempt at legitimacy for years to come. Especially when they failed to address an entire year at actual terrorism that is likely to get a conviction overturned.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Go Away, Alex. You haven't contributed anything to the discussion but Well isn't taking Facebook and Twitter away from him enough? The answer, if you're paying attention, is no.

I should add even Danzilla isn't all that confident Trump won't return with "probably won't."
Honestly I'm glad he's here dude always makes me laugh. I spit up my drink last night when he posted that I laughed so hard. I always appreciate his humor. We sure need some of it these days.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Ah the sensibility of silence but vocal finger pointing had the Democrats been the cause of January 6th. It's called the partisan standoff position. The media cultivated it and allowed it to manifest with fake news or TDS as deflection. Then January 6th was swept under the rug by Republicans. Where's the party's letter of apology? Nevermind.
Honestly your responses are why most of us just stay quiet. There is nothing anyone can do that is ever going to make you feel satisfied except getting your own way. And even then I suspect that still wouldn't be enough. People asked for conservative responses and how we really feel so I gave you one.

Like I said Republicans have fd up. I don't want to grovel in the street about it. Or talk and virtue signal about it. I'd rather just get out and do something about it. And that's really how we feel. 2022 and 2024 baby may the best party with the best policies take the W! Your party wins its America. Ill be the first one to shake your hand. Hell if Covids done I'll buy you a beer on me. :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

By the way do you realize you have the exact same #'s in your name as this bad a$$ song from the 80's. I think you should save your sign in to Dude#867530niiiine!!!

:)Just sayin.....

Man I really hope I got that song right otherwise I'm going to look like a dumb a$$ LOL

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

I did get it right! I got it I got it I really really got it!!!

867530 niiiiiinnne!

:oops:

Ok sorry about that I lost control there

It won't happen again ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Honestly I'm glad he's here dude always makes me laugh. I spit up my drink last night when he posted that I laughed so hard. I always appreciate his humor. We sure need some of it these days.
That's so sweet ... :D

So here's how this plays out. I've got that 'dude' dude on ignore. No clue he responded and no clue he quoted me. adk liked your post and he's on my news feed so I find your post which leads me to the post I would otherwise have ignored.

Go Away, Alex.
STFU

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis