A 715-song playlist, scientifically verified to give you the chills, thanks to "frisson"

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Added to my spotify, will give it a try and report back.....

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
That playlist can be found on Spotify

Thanks. Great read! I have kicked most of my life trying to understand why music has an effect on me that I don’t think most people experience.
sometimes I look around a room and it appears no one else gets it.

I will get the list and see how many of the songs i identify with.
I ran across a particular song this week. I probably listened to this track six hours over the last three days. Active listening, I don’t mean background music.
is the a way to sort by genre?
Thanks.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I played a coupla hours on random. Didn't find the content giving me that frisson thing particularly, then some of the music wasn't particularly up my alley so to speak either. I'll give it some more listening later, tho. I do like eclectic mixes and it is at least that to an extent....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Including anything from Pink Floyd's The Final Cut makes me question this list. That album is terrible. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This will probably be the only time I use it honestly, but it's cool that it exists at all.
Be interesting how many are available on each....when manually filling in on Tidal from stuff I had on Spotify I ran into quite a bit of stuff that wasn't available (generally, let alone the "magic" tier).

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Be interesting how many are available on each....when manually filling in on Tidal from stuff I had on Spotify I ran into quite a bit of stuff that wasn't available (generally, let alone the "magic" tier).
It really is bizarre what is and isn't on some streaming services. I've had bands that will have their complete catalog, except for one album. It's there, you just can't play it. Contract stuff I'd guess.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
If I understand this correctly, this is a list of music that causes a visceral reaction to the music, right?

If that's the case, they could just use two- Bjork and Yoko Ono make my skin crawl. :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis