$71,000 Speaker Cables...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
well the Italians make fine shotguns I have no doubt they do the same with their fancy 'wire' !! ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well at least that's some serious bling if you're gonna spend that kinda money on cables. I dunno about the lowered conductivity....won't that make it sound dull ? :)

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Liutanie states that its connections eliminate any distortion induced by the wiring, canceling hum, hissing, mid-frequency nasality – basically any unnatural sound that doesn’t actually exist in the actual audio.

Of course, this statement contains a lot of bullshit. A wire connection will never eliminate distortion, hum, hiss etc. Then if it did, it would modify the source signal and wouldn't qualify as a good audio conductor for loudspeakers. A simple affordable speaker wire such as the Monoprice brand does.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
yeah but just think, half of the NBA players could wear it as jewelry around their neck........

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
" The Liutanie Gold Connections have a current-carrying capacity of 100A and allow the volume to be pushed to levels that are otherwise impossible to reach without yielding or listening fatigue."-

The part they didn't include- "Your ears will bleed, but you won't feel it".

I want to see what specie of wood is used for the boxes- whatever it is, it's the wrong kind. It just is.

I like the tweed guitar case, though.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Shady, why are you starting a thread for "mid-fi" speaker cables..?

:p

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Shady, why are you starting a thread for "mid-fi" speaker cables..?

:p
I agree. This is cheap for mid-fi. I heard that a gold coat on cables adds 3db to your chocolate sound in your mids.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I agree. I would like to hear more people use the terms "fudgy" "gooey" "caramely" "buttery" "velvety".......
I just love Chocolatey mids. Makes me laugh inside every time I use the term or read it. Yes I just laughed inside.lol :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just love Chocolatey mids. Makes me laugh inside every time I use the term or read it. Yes I just laughed inside.lol :D
My mids are peanut buttery. Can you picture them bumping into each other on an elevator?

"You got your chocolatey mids in my peanut butter!"

"You got your peanut buttery mids in my chocolate!"

*at the same time*
"It's delicious!"

We just invented a whole new audiophool descriptor! "Choco-nuttery"!

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
My mids are peanut buttery. Can you picture them bumping into each other on an elevator?

*at the same time*
"It's delicious!"

I’ve got a sudden urge for Reese’s pean butter cups.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General

*at the same time*
"It's delicious!"

A Quote from the great Ashley Schaeffer (Will Ferrell from Eastbound and down) "I can feel it all the way down in my plums!" That's how good "Choco-nuttery" sounds! hahaha!

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
" The Liutanie Gold Connections have a current-carrying capacity of 100A and allow the volume to be pushed to levels that are otherwise impossible to reach without yielding or listening fatigue."-
So they're saying these cables are only for low-efficiency speakers that need metric fucktons of current slammed into them to make any sound at all? ;)

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
So they're saying these cables are only for low-efficiency low-functioning speaker owners that need metric fucktons of current dollars slammed into them to make any sound at all? ;)
There. Fixed that for you.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis