$70,000 in cables anyone?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Cable cooker...

It reads like he really believes this crap. Wow.
If he really wants to cook them, he could just connect an 8 Ohm load resistor at one end and a power cord at the other, so he can plug it into an outlet. It's not even 8000W- they should handle that, right?

ATLAudio

ATLAudio

Senior Audioholic
See how many very good performances you have been already getting. You would have missed them for a full year! :rolleyes: At that price, they definitely shouldn't need a brake-in period! o_O They should break them in before putting them on the market! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It certainly raises the question why you still need "burn/break/warm-in" time and use cable elevators at $70k...

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
If he really wants to cook them, he could just connect an 8 Ohm load resistor at one end and a power cord at the other, so he can plug it into an outlet. It's not even 8000W- they should handle that, right?
With an 8 ohm resistor connected to a 120 volt line, it would only draw 15 amps which means 1800 watts: I = V/R

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Better be a good sized resistor, no?;):D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis