2nd Impeachment of Trump

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
No, that is incorrect again. I live in a very blue state of New Jersey and we have lots of refineries here, go drive up and down the turnpike and you will see them. We have oil storage all over this state.
Pipelines leak often and when they do that create an environmental nightmare. There are better ways to transport oil. How about this, every action has a reaction and let's take jobs. You build a pipeline that creates jobs in short term but take away jobs from those that were transporting oil or natgas. The railroad workers suffer and the truck drivers in the area. You see everything that is done has consequences.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
So where does that oil come from? any offshore production platforms off the east cost of those states? None, All of the natural gas comes in from the Gulf coast states through pipelines coming in from the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico through the Gulf states. Next time people up in NY, and so on, gotta pay 10 bucks for a gallon of gas at the pump cause ole Joe drop kicked the petroleum industry and your friendly Arabic oil nations cut off supplies cause ole Joe wants to drop kick Drilling, pipelines stop all fracking you'll be crying alone with the rest of us.Sorry but you have NO Clue, Sure there are Plants up the east cost gotta pay all those crooked mafia a$$ union boss fees.:p:D But All of the fuel coming into those plants comes from the Gulf states. I'm sure some comes in by boat. Don't want to upset all those Mafia Dons running the docks on the east coast.:p:D No ole Joe is Not the answer, he is a crooked a$$ motherfracker;) always has been just like the last one that got kicked out of WH. There where much better running for that office on both said of that two party system. Don't suck on the "Deep State" lies bro. You took it to the level your post are at, cause you took out of context of one of my post like most of the a$$hats do on AH just to gaslight with name calling and internet bulling and insults. Carry on man, later gator!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
So where does that oil come from? any offshore production platforms off the east cost of those states? None, All of the natural gas comes in from the Gulf coast states through pipelines coming in from the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico through the Gulf states. Next time people up in NY, and so on, gotta pay 10 bucks for a gallon of gas at the pump cause ole Joe drop kicked the petroleum industry and your friendly Arabic oil nations cut off supplies cause ole Joe wants to drop kick Drilling, pipelines stop all fracking you'll be crying alone with the rest of us.Sorry but you have NO Clue, Sure there are Plants up the east cost gotta pay all those crooked mafia a$$ union boss fees.:p:D But All of the fuel coming into those plants comes from the Gulf states. I'm sure some comes in by boat. Don't want to upset all those Mafia Dons running the docks on the east coast.:p:D No ole Joe is Not the answer, he is a crooked a$$ motherfracker;) always has been just like the last one that got kicked out of WH. There where much better running for that office on both said of that two party system. Don't suck on the "Deep State" lies bro. You took it to the level your post are at, cause you took out of context of one of my post like most of the a$$hats do on AH just to gaslight with name calling and internet bulling and insults. Carry on man, later gator!
You have a very serious issue, seek help. None of that is correct or relevant. Now you have issues with labor unions? That's very strange. Joe is not crooked, never has been accused of being crooked in his career. Fracking is not shutting down, is new fracking on federal lands which should never have been allowed. Its our land, not some greedy natural gas company or oil company. They destroy everything in their path and move on. Gas will not be 10 dollars a gallon.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like I'll be voting red next time around. I was gambling on Joe being a moderate on green, but here come the higher gas prices.....:(
Thing is he said he was gonna go after the petroleum industry, His administration and his agenda will hurt more than it will help in the long run he hasn't changed one bit he is the same ole same ole as usual. We need better, all the way back to ole Bill Clinton till now nothing but one big a$$ f..king the voters got from the POTUS's!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You have a very serious issue, seek help. None of that is correct or relevant. Now you have issues with labor unions? That's very strange. Joe is not crooked, never has been accused of being crooked in his career. Fracking is not shutting down, is new fracking on federal lands which should never have been allowed. Its our land, not some greedy natural gas company or oil company. They destroy everything in their path and move on. Gas will not be 10 dollars a gallon.

I need help? Look at what you posted up! :p I'm sure your a great fellow and all don't know you personally. And yes it is real! all of it!:D I just got done watching that movie "The Irishman" on Netflix, so if I say it real its real! :DThe petroleum industry are crooked a$$ motherfrackers:p also. Sure they gonna pull out and leave a big mess and pollute where ever they go. Not just them your Agriculture industry has done more harm All over than the Petroleum crooks have. But yeah! crooked a$$ unions=mafia Don's! What they did with all of the pension funds? again how'd that work out for the poor union workers? lolo.. look man lets get some big sticks go crack some heads.:p:D The powers be gonna do what they do you and the rest of us just gotta sit in the middle and suck on it! But not the Sack bro! not the sack.;)

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I need help? Look at what you posted up! I'm sure your a great fellow and all don't know you personally. And yes it is real! all of it!:D I just got done watching that movie "The Irishman" on Netflix, so if I say it real its real! :DThe petroleum industry are crooked a$$ motherfrackers:p also. Sure they gonna pull out and leave a big mess and pollute where ever they go. Not just them your Agriculture industry has done more harm All over than the Petroleum crooks have. But yeah! crooked a$$ unions=mafia Don's! What they did with all of the pension funds? again how'd that work out for the poor union workers? lolo.. look man lets get some big sticks go crack some heads.:p:D The powers be gonna do what they do you and the rest of us just gotta sit in the middle and suck on it! But not the Sack bro! not the sack.;)
Whew you are seriously ill. My goodness, is anyone else picking up on the crazy? Jesus that was a frightening post.
I've been in 3 different unions, no wait, 4 now and my pension is secure. You have a very strange conception of labor unions.
Again you are extremely mixed up. You are for drilling everywhere and fracking everywhere for natural gas but then you acknowledge they are corrupt and leave a mess.
You hate republicans, you Democrats, you hated Trump and now Biden. You hate labor unions for some reason and you seem to like and hate oil and gas companies. Do you see why I called you mixed up?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Also if it wasn't for the blue northern states paying taxes and it given to the red states they would be drowning
Go and look at which states pay federal taxes and then how that money is distributed. States like Mississippi and Louisiana get back much more then they pay in federal tax while NY/NJ/Connecticut, California get back a fraction of what they paid in. Have a good time on our dime.

Well the top states paying their taxes to the Fed Fund are CA, NY, TX and Fl as the top 4. And you are correct a lot of these lower income states just don't pay in as much as some of the others., its not a fault of the system, its the way the system works.. https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Well the top states paying their taxes to the Fed Fund are CA, NY, TX and Fl as the top 4. And you are correct a lot of these lower income states just don't pay in as much as some of the others., its not a fault of the system, its the way the system works.. https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700
And I don't have a problem with it. I just want acknowledgment of it and for people to understand what is going on. These people think they aren't in a welfare state and they are. They are literally being bailed out by the state and people they can't stand. Kentucky gets something like over 2.00, might by 2.50 for every dollar they pay into the federal government.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Whew you are seriously ill. My goodness, is anyone else picking up on the crazy? Jesus that was a frightening post.
I've been in 3 different unions, no wait, 4 now and my pension is secure. You have a very strange conception of labor unions.
Again you are extremely mixed up. You are for drilling everywhere and fracking everywhere for natural gas but then you acknowledge they are corrupt and leave a mess.
You hate republicans, you Democrats, you hated Trump and now Biden. You hate labor unions for some reason and you seem to like and hate oil and gas companies. Do you see why I called you mixed up?

LMAO! :D I could give a rats a$$ what you think of me personally Your just a keyboarded cowboy like the rest of us. Got ya frackers all ruffled up huh?:p Never said I was for everywhere, again your taking OUT OF CONTEXT. lolo. I don't hate anyone, I don't like them THEY ALL LIE! The thing is Ole Joe could really give a rats a$$ about you to. He gonna hand you some butter to go with that burnt toast you just ate. But there you go with the name calling again, only a Trump supporter would use those tactics, you musta voted for him huh?:D How ole Trumpo would say, crazy Nancy Pelosi, or your for the "Deep State" Unions Suck! they always have so you gotta pay some a$$hole fees every month or what ever yearly don't know don't care only a dumba$$ would pay other people to go talk to whoever just to keep a job. Flint Michigan, GM how did that work out for the union workers? Yeah pay your union dues, suckers!:D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Gas prices fluctuate. They've bene doing so for years, remember how high they were in 2011 to 2013? The president has little to do with that.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/charts

They most likely happened to be really low as a result of Covid and lots of people staying home. Now they're going up as people are starting to go back to work and travel more.
The price for gas here is about 70 cents higher than in December- I would like to see the real reasons for a 37% jump. I doubt the actual cost of gas coming from the South has increased so much in a week, considering the number of storage tanks in this area. OTOH, the price is also determined by global conditions and Middle East production.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
LMAO! :D I could give a rats a$$ what you think of me personally Your just a keyboarded cowboy like the rest of us. Got ya frackers all ruffled up huh?:p Never said I was for everywhere, again your taking OUT OF CONTEXT. lolo. I don't hate anyone, I don't like them THEY ALL LIE! The thing is Ole Joe could really give a rats a$$ about you to. He gonna hand you some butter to go with that burnt toast you just ate. But there you go with the name calling again, only a Trump supporter would use those tactics, you musta voted for him huh?:D How ole Trumpo would say, crazy Nancy Pelosi, or your for the "Deep State" Unions Suck! they always have so you gotta pay some a$$hole fees every month or what ever yearly don't know don't care only a dumba$$ would pay other people to go talk to whoever just to keep a job. Flint Michigan, GM how did that work out for the union workers? Yeah pay your union dues, suckers!:D
Whew you are nuts. Very, very scary. "Got your frackers ruffled?" What they heck is wrong with you, that is very, very strange.
Yeah I pay some "asshole" so I can make 80 grand a year. 40 bucks a month gets me a salary of 80 grand. I'll gladly pay it, I have a pension, and protection.
Just because you have a union doesn't mean corporations don't change or close down plants. It happens to union rep. companies and non union.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
'G', you disagreed with me when I claimed false on your natural gas statement, so I think it only prudent that I back my claim up with 'fact' .........

this is but one of many articles about the Marcellus and Utica gas plays. Now if you have something that can refute it, let's see it !

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
'G', you disagreed with me when I claimed false on your natural gas statement, so I think it only prudent that I back my claim up with 'fact' .........

this is but one of many articles about the Marcellus and Utica gas plays. Now if you have something that can refute it, let's see it !
He lives in a very strange, very strange alternative reality.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
kinda like someone else in Mar-a-Lago perhaps :eek:
That's exactly right. He even accused me of voting for trump even though I called him a orange scumbag. G is flat out insane.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I just read a article from the Washington Post, that ole Joe is taking a Low-Key approach to the disaster in Texas. They are finding people frozen to death in their beds.. low key approach huh?
He's declared a disaster.. Better than the withholding of funds to cali "libs" by trump during the height of last years fires
So you believe Ole Joe gonna fly down to Texas and throw out some paper towels like Orange man did? Tell that bullshit to the ones out of work cause ole Joe cut the Keystone pipeline. Now since you called billshit and making it personal stuff that up your a$$!!.. :p:cool:
Joe is trying to be the opposite of whatever trump was.. He ought to get reelected on that thought alone..

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
He's declared a disaster.. Better than the withholding of funds to cali "libs" by trump during the height of last years fires

Joe is trying to be the opposite of whatever trump was.. He ought to get reelected on that thought alone..
Lets hope he does better than Trump time will tell.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
The price for gas here is about 70 cents higher than in December- I would like to see the real reasons for a 37% jump. I doubt the actual cost of gas coming from the South has increased so much in a week, considering the number of storage tanks in this area. OTOH, the price is also determined by global conditions and Middle East production.
The petroleum companies are punishing us for electing biden and giving renewable energy even footing at the table..I do know that you recognize that the gas companies set the price at the pump.. Biggest energy mistake ever was allowing oil to be publicly traded.. It borders on a "citizens United" level mistake..

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Gasoline prices have been creeping up here, as well.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis