2nd Impeachment of Trump

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Even blaming Democrats for what it's going on in Texas which is a tragedy but come on they way they are passing around blame.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
They're trying to pre deflect the obvious: texas , as a state( run by the gop) was more concerned about the power company maximizing profit than they were about the safety of the taxpayers.. One thing i notice in situations like this.. When rich folks can't pack up the escalde and drive away from a disaster is when it becomes a big problem.. Then the heads roll...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Kinda funny how the last 4 years have been a complete dumpster fire brought about 100% by the guy that got elected to the white house and somehow it's (everything )the dems fault..did i say funny? I may have to reconsider the definition of funny...
Same goes for Republicans, You think that two party system isn't to blame alone with that dumbass that just got kicked out the WH?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
They're trying to pre deflect the obvious: texas , as a state( run by the gop) was more concerned about the power company maximizing profit than they were about the safety of the taxpayers.. One thing i notice in situations like this.. When rich folks can't pack up the escalde and drive away from a disaster is when it becomes a big problem.. Then the heads roll...
Thats down right horrible from what I been reading, people with thousand dollar electric bills. Because some choose that flex pay where the power company averages out the bill for a 12 month period. Now because of this disaster the power comp can invoke a so called disaster charge on its poor customers.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I just read a article from the Washington Post, that ole Joe is taking a Low-Key approach to the disaster in Texas. They are finding people frozen to death in their beds.. low key approach huh?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I just read a article from the Washington Post, that ole Joe is taking a Low-Key approach to the disaster in Texas. They are finding people frozen to death in their beds.. low key approach huh?
He immediately granted Texas a state of emergency which released funds to Texas. He didn't tweet out how shitty the state is run because it's run by republicans so you can stuff that bullshit right up your fucking ass. Ole Joe isn't gonna take his politics out on fellow citizens like that Orange scumbag did each and every chance he got.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I liked a line Trevor Noah got off: "We would like to see Texas turned blue, but not like this"

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
He immediately granted Texas a state of emergency which released funds to Texas. He did tweet out how shitty the state is run because it's run by republicans so you can stuff that bullshit right up your fucking ass. Ole Joe isn't gonna take his politics out on fellow citizens like that Orange scumbag did each and every chance he got.

So you believe Ole Joe gonna fly down to Texas and throw out some paper towels like Orange man did? Tell that bullshit to the ones out of work cause ole Joe cut the Keystone pipeline. Now since you called billshit and making it personal stuff that up your a$$!!.. :p:cool:

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
So you believe Ole Joe gonna fly down to Texas and throw out some paper towels like Orange man did? Tell that bullshit to the ones out of work cause ole Joe cut the Keystone pipeline. Now since you called billshit and making it personal stuff that up your a$$!!.. :p:cool:
Fly down to Texas and throw out paper towels like he is shooting hoops? No I don't and neither should that Orange scumbag have. Flipping around paper towels like an asshole.
Boo hoo on the fucking pipeline. You know how many pipeline spills there every year. Boo hoo on that.
I think it's funny you hold up that trump throwing out paper towels and the gold standard for caring for people in need.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Of course no one but the orange man could be so crass and tasteless and clueless as to the paper towel thing (mean, racist, etc no problem, right in his wheelhouse). The pipeline was a mistake, there are better ways to create jobs.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Fly down to Texas and throw out paper towels like he is shooting hoops? No I don't and neither should that Orange scumbag have. Flipping around paper towels like an asshole.
Boo hoo on the fucking pipeline. You know how many pipeline spills there every year. Boo hoo on that.
I think it's funny you hold up that trump throwing out paper towels and the gold standard for caring for people in need.

Thats my point! A billionaire throwing around paper towels for votes! Yeah sure do know about oil spills, does BP blowout in the Gulf of Mexico ring a bell to ya? What I posted up about Joe, low-key was on MSN site, now the fake news media thats controlled by the deep state will spin it like its a good thing. A Whole week pasted with this freeze and as now 30 and counting have lost their lives. Blame the governor of Texas for dropping the ball they where told days in advance a deep freeze was coming for Texas. Looks like 2021 isn't starting of to good either. Sure hope Joe does a better job than that loud mouth that just got out of the WH. But with that two party system will be the same ole same ole hope not be we shall see.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Thats my point! A billionaire throwing around paper towels for votes! Yeah sure do know about oil spills, does BP blowout in the Gulf of Mexico ring a bell to ya? What I posted up about Joe, low-key was on MSN site, now the fake news media thats controlled by the deep state will spin it like its a good thing. A Whole week pasted with this freeze and as now 30 and counting have lost their lives. Blame the governor of Texas for dropping the ball they where told days in advance a deep freeze was coming for Texas. Looks like 2021 isn't starting of to good either. Sure hope Joe does a better job than that loud mouth that just got out of the WH. But with that two party system will be the same ole same ole hope not be we shall see.
Whew, never mind. You are all kinds of mixed up.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@Hetfield by the way You do know Texas , Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama has thousands of mile of pipelines coming in from the Gulf of Mexico right? If it wasn't for the southern states most of the country would freeze their a$$'s off. On top of that No gas for their cars. It amazes me how the ones say Not in my back yard, when the Petroleum industry goes looking to get fuel in. But hey they got gas for their cars fuel for their homes. Theres a gas pipeline thats in Deadwood Texas goes up through Arkansas then on to Oklahoma and up. But before it got there it starts out from the Gulf coast of Alabama cuts across Mississippi than through Northern Louisiana, Monroe and Shreveport and thats just One pipeline. So yeah Boo hoo huh? if you only knew.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
@Hetfield by the way You do know Texas , Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama has thousands of mile of pipelines coming in from the Gulf of Mexico right? If it wasn't for the southern states most of the country would freeze their a$$'s off. On top of that No gas for their cars. It amazes me how the ones say Not in my back yard, when the Petroleum industry goes looking to get fuel in. But hey they got gas for their cars fuel for their homes. Theres a gas pipeline thats in Deadwood Texas goes up through Arkansas then on to Oklahoma and up. But before it got there it starts out in the Gulf coast of Alabama cuts across Mississippi than through Northern Louisiana, Monroe and Shreveport and thats just One pipeline. So yeah Boo hoo huh? if you only knew.
Looks like I'll be voting red next time around. I was gambling on Joe being a moderate on green, but here come the higher gas prices.....:(

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like I'll be voting red next time around. I was gambling on Joe being a moderate on green, but here come the higher gas prices.....:(
Gas prices fluctuate. They've bene doing so for years, remember how high they were in 2011 to 2013? The president has little to do with that.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/charts

They most likely happened to be really low as a result of Covid and lots of people staying home. Now they're going up as people are starting to go back to work and travel more.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Gas prices fluctuate. They've bene doing so for years, remember how high they were in 2011 to 2013? The president has little to do with that.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/charts

They most likely happened to be really low as a result of Covid and lots of people staying home. Now they're going up as people are starting to go back to work and travel more.
I was thinking maybe that had something to do with halting the pipeline, but long-term trends are a better indicator.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
The higher gas prices were starting well before he took office. He has done nothing to raise gas prices. This is how stupid people vote. Oil is part of a global market, we aren't the only ones consuming oil in the world.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Thats the best you got? name calling? Don't suck on the sack bro!. lolo
There was no name calling in that post, you have a reading and comprehension issue.
You are all mixed up. First you say it's bad Joe killed the pipeline not then acknowledge has bad oil spills are like in the gulf.
You hated Trump but you also hate Joe who is the complete and total opposite. What the hell exactly do you want? That is why I called you ask mixed up.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
@Hetfield by the way You do know Texas , Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama has thousands of mile of pipelines coming in from the Gulf of Mexico right? If it wasn't for the southern states most of the country would freeze their a$$'s off. On top of that No gas for their cars. It amazes me how the ones say Not in my back yard, when the Petroleum industry goes looking to get fuel in. But hey they got gas for their cars fuel for their homes. Theres a gas pipeline thats in Deadwood Texas goes up through Arkansas then on to Oklahoma and up. But before it got there it starts out in the Gulf coast of Alabama cuts across Mississippi than through Northern Louisiana, Monroe and Shreveport and thats just One pipeline. So yeah Boo hoo huh? if you only knew.
No, that is incorrect again. I live in a very blue state of New Jersey and we have lots of refineries here, go drive up and down the turnpike and you will see them. We have oil storage all over this state.
Pipelines leak often and when they do that create an environmental nightmare. There are better ways to transport oil. How about this, every action has a reaction and let's take jobs. You build a pipeline that creates jobs in short term but take away jobs from those that were transporting oil or natgas. The railroad workers suffer and the truck drivers in the area. You see everything that is done has consequences.

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Also if it wasn't for the blue northern states paying taxes and it given to the red states they would be drowning
Go and look at which states pay federal taxes and then how that money is distributed. States like Mississippi and Louisiana get back much more then they pay in federal tax while NY/NJ/Connecticut, California get back a fraction of what they paid in. Have a good time on our dime.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis