Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Bad but not quite on the same level as inciting an insurrection and stealing classified documents. I would hope that he did his time or probation and moved on.
I know and fully understand, just an ounce or two of levity .... ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
We'll see how it turns out, but Trump/Vance are in trouble in terms of energy the opposite is bringing.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
We'll see how it turns out, but Trump/Vance are in trouble in terms of energy the opposite is bringing.
Agreed, Trump can't help but step on his own lord helmet ! I continue to be amazed that the Pubs are so consumed with him, I suspect the ship will sink once again.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Agreed, Trump can't help but step on his own lord helmet ! I continue to be amazed that the Pubs are so consumed with him, I suspect the ship will sink once again.
It’s too bad he’s really the only one who has a chance. The dimocrats Harris and walz are a death sentence. Not sure which one is more liberal.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Several posters in the Steam Vent have stated that they didn't like either candidate when it was Biden vs Trump. The choice looks a bit simpler now.
From your end of the political spectrum, sure, but a lot of people don't like Harris, either.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
From your end of the political spectrum, sure, but a lot of people don't like Harris, either.
Next you’re going to whine about people all the time, all the time, all the time, all the time, saying you’re carrying water for Trump. Did I miss anything?

:rolleyes:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The middle of the political spectrum is not at either end.
That said, the so called middle has shifted. Nowadays Senator Manchin is a far left extreme liberal, along with Senator Lieberman that is dead.

highfigh

highfigh

The middle of the political spectrum is not at either end.
People can call themselves whatever they want, but from someone elses' perspective, they won't be in the middle. This goes for everyone. Harris isn't in the middle, either.

Fast forward to :50 into the video- have you seen this? What is your opinion, especially the part before she said "It's an incredible amount of power".

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
People can call themselves whatever they want, but from someone elses' perspective, they won't be in the middle. This goes for everyone. Harris isn't in the middle, either.

Fast forward to :50 into the video- have you seen this? What is your opinion, especially the part before she said "It's an incredible amount of power".

I’ll have to watch this. But you’re right. Harris is nowhere near the middle, and Tim ballz is possibly even farther left of her. That’s scary!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

There is absolutely no context provided in that video. It sounds to me that she's speaking hypothetically. Doesn't mean she would act so arbitrarily in real life. And, even if you take her statements at face value, they wouldn't offer any clue as to what side of the political spectrum they come from.

If she isn't in the middle, she doesn't stray that far from it. I'll put it this way: the chances of a Harris administration turning the USA into Cuba are infinitesmally smaller than another Trump administration turning the USA into Russia.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Is this the pot calling the kettle black or what ?? !!

It's nearly impossible for Trump to stay on point. Sadly, another election where I can't get enthused for either candidate ............

highfigh

highfigh

There is absolutely no context provided in that video. It sounds to me that she's speaking hypothetically. Doesn't mean she would act so arbitrarily in real life. And, even if you take her statements at face value, they wouldn't offer any clue as to what side of the political spectrum they come from.

If she isn't in the middle, she doesn't stray that far from it. I'll put it this way: the chances of a Harris administration turning the USA into Cuba are infinitesmally smaller than another Trump administration turning the USA into Russia.
If someone is speaking hypothetically, they should say that- the segment doesn't seem to have been edited (or they did a good job).

Paranoia exists on both sides- we have three branches in the government for this reason. if all three end up being wacko and one-sided, I'm pretty sure resistance will occur. If someone tries to suspend the Constitution via Martial Law or otherwise, it can be dealt with.

Where did I mention political spectrum? I really don't care about that when comments like these are made and I don't want politicians who care that much about their power.

highfigh

highfigh

Is this the pot calling the kettle black or what ?? !!

It's nearly impossible for Trump to stay on point. Sadly, another election where I can't get enthused for either candidate ............
Ever throw a handful of acorn on the ground in front of a bunch of Squirrels? Those are his thoughts.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis