T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Here’s a favorite. Can’t wait for her to be the voice of America.
As long as China invades Taiwan using electric boats using trans queer carbon neutral bombs that only kill our allies but spare gender morphia pro Hamas anti Zionist protesters Kamala can list that as an accomplishment

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
As long as China invades Taiwan using electric boats using trans queer carbon neutral bombs that only kill our allies but spare gender morphia pro Hamas anti Zionist protesters Kamala can list that as an accomplishment
You don't like electric school busses?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
and the laughter continues, lets go KAMALA.............

Wish Joe stayed in. :oops::rolleyes:
Guy's reputation went down a notch with the Boncharge infrared silly healing blanket and mat. It's called a hot bath LOL.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Wish Joe stayed in. :oops::rolleyes:
Guy's reputation went down a notch with the Boncharge infrared silly healing blanket and mat. It's called a hot bath LOL.
When he leads off with the conspiracy theory that Biden's signature on his resignation letter was forged...well, we can tell who the target audience is.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
House GOP leaders urges members to not make race comments about Kamala Harris. That's like telling a dog to stop licking his balls.

It’s quite ironic that the House Republicans had a DEI meeting.

>>>House Republican leaders told lawmakers to focus on criticizing Vice President Kamala Harris’ record without reference to her race and gender, following caustic remarks from some Republicans attacking her on the basis of identity.

During a closed-door meeting Tuesday morning, chair of the House GOP campaign arm Richard Hudson (R-N.C.) and others issued the warning after a series of comments by their members that focused on Harris’ race as well as claims she is a “DEI” pick, according to two people in the room.

In the 48 hours since President Joe Biden dropped out of the presidential race, Republican leaders have tried to train their criticism of the presumptive Democratic nominee on her handling of the border and her plan to skip Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech before Congress.

But several Republicans immediately took the criticism in a different direction. Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) said Monday that Harris was a “DEI vice president” and Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-Wis.) over the weekend questioned if Democrats are sticking by her “because of her ethnic background.” If nominated, Harris would be the first Black and South Asian woman to be a major party nominee. ...<<<

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Here’s a favorite. Can’t wait for her to be the voice of America.
LOL, on one hand you have a cackle fest and on the other you've got a guy speaking like he's in an echo chamber. The next 3 plus months can't go by fast enough ...........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Are you trying to articulate something?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Sec'ty Buttigieg making Pubs look silly................

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Sec'ty Buttigieg making Pubs look silly................

Yeah, I've seen over the years a number of Democrats making them look silly. Part of the reason they look silly is because they've not done their home work so when they meet someone that has, the result becomes as you wrote.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I read a physiological profile, they called it, possible Dementia and also 'Word Salad" was used..

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
When he leads off with the conspiracy theory that Biden's signature on his resignation letter was forged...well, we can tell who the target audience is.
Gotta love that. When will the MAGA peeps wake up to this stuff?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So Harris has selected her running mate, I wonder if his pic will be posted at you local polling place ?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So Harris has selected her running mate, I wonder if his pic will be posted at you local polling place ?

Bad but not quite on the same level as inciting an insurrection and stealing classified documents. I would hope that he did his time or probation and moved on.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis