davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I hear you but remember, it was under Biden that $$ was doled out, which in hindsight was a contributor to the inflation issues we are now dealing with. Yes I know other factors are involved but when you talk about 'handling of the pandemic' actions have consequences.

Earlier I stated I would probably write in Liz Chaney(and I still might) but I'm giving serious consideration to my write in vote going for Larry Hogan. He was a 2 term Republican Gov in a very 'Red' state
I would vote for Liz in a New York minute. And I do like Larry Hogan. Unfortunately, we are stuck with Biden Trump and I could never as a USAF veteran vote for this draft dodging veteran disparaging lying coward. Again, JMHO.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Does depend on his policy, but maybe Rubio will get picked as Trump's VP. Hopefully he will restore some respectability to the GOP. Though I imagine that wouldn't happen till after Trump is gone.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
As we steamroll towards November, for the voters to ponder .........

"Their disbelief in the desirability of their own candidate's presidency is outweighed only by their disbelief in the plausibility of the other's" - Gerard Baker, WSJ

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
As we steamroll towards November, for the voters to ponder .........

"Their disbelief in the desirability of their own candidate's presidency is outweighed only by their disbelief in the plausibility of the other's" - Gerard Baker, WSJ
Yep, usually the vote for a President is a popularity contest. Lately, and specifically this year it is an unpopularity contest. :(

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Hill on the CNN debate...

Oldest tool Republicans use is say the deck is stacked against them, which prevents them from *cough* lying more. A really dumb era when you consider el Jacka$$ tries to play up the victim. :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis