Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Either way it doesn't seem to me like spending more makes sense. If there's but one thing I can get on board is with a more conservative fiscal policy.
Just one more reason I don't want either of those two clowns, unfortunately we will be stuck with one of them ........

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I read in the paper the other day that Harris plans to build 3 million new homes if she's elected ? LMAO, how many EV charging stations did she and 'Sleepy' build in the past 3 plus years ??

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I read in the paper the other day that Harris plans to build 3 million new homes if she's elected ? LMAO, how many EV charging stations did she and 'Sleepy' build in the past 3 plus years ??
Haha!!!! Exactly.
Btw. Has anyone seen our president since they inserted Harris?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I hate to say this but the best thing for the country would be for Harris to win in a landslide and the GOP to rid itself of MAGA extremists. Then if and when the Dems have a horrible four years the GOP would be free to offer a viable right center candidate. Bring back some sanity in our government. It would help the Dems also steering them back to left center. That said, I do see Trump losing in a landslide baring a recession or war. JMHO.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well with gov't money maybe. :rolleyes:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Some interesting stats and info about US voters aged 18-29. Looking at college attendance some DEI should be in order. :D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
AOC earned some serious "nerd points" by telling that she as a 9 years old was watching Star Trek: Voyager with her father. She was very well received by the public, to put it mildy.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The Pillow dude, Mike Lindell, goes undercover at DNC and charged $2 for the live "experience". He meets a 12 (yes, 12) year old kid trying to convince the kid of massive election fraud. Admirably the kid pushes back and repeatedly asks for sources of the claims.

It did not go well for Lindell. :D

One really funny part is this snapshot below, but it ends with the child in the end walking away from Lindell showing he's more mature. The YouTube clip below is well worth watching.

1724428591965.png

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What 'we'? If you want to read an article behind a paywall you've to pay it for yourself, or perhaps ask your wife or children for money? Do you expect the tax payers to pony up? ;)

In a more serious note you could quote the relevant parts of the article. It's not that difficult or challenging, really, for most people! ;)

1724516244794.png

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
What 'we'? If you want to read an article behind a paywall you've to pay it for yourself,
what are you talking about ?? 'pay it for yourself' ? you mean, pay for it yourself ? I have and I've read it, political vagueness, both sides of the isle. I want more fiscal responsibility from both parties !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
what are you talking about ?? 'pay it for yourself' ? you mean, pay for it yourself ? I have and I've read it, political vagueness, both sides of the isle. I want more fiscal responsibility from both parties !
Oh my, do I have to feed you with tea spoons? I don't know what you've read and I'm not a mind reader either, so why don't you just quote from the article you linked to? That is, if you've even read it? Can't be that hard, can it?

This was your complete post:

1724519212596.png

And this was my reply:

1724519296995.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
The Pillow dude, Mike Lindell, goes undercover at DNC and charged $2 for the live "experience". He meets a 12 (yes, 12) year old kid trying to convince the kid of massive election fraud. Admirably the kid pushes back and repeatedly asks for sources of the claims.

It did not go well for Lindell. :D

One really funny part is this snapshot below, but it ends with the child in the end walking away from Lindell showing he's more mature. The YouTube clip below is well worth watching.

View attachment 68984
Lindell actually looks less insane without the mustache. :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis