Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What a clown show the House GOP is now. The GOP Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, James Comer, has real difficulties differentiating between federal and state laws. I'm never even visited USA, even though I would love to one day.

This will hit home with the MAGA base but I'm not so sure about the independents or the more educated Republicans.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What a clown show the House GOP is now. The GOP Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, James Comer, has real difficulties differentiating between federal and state laws. I'm never even visited USA, even though I would love to one day.

This will hit home with the MAGA base but I'm not so sure about the independents or the more educated Republicans.

Many maga simply have trouble understanding english.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd be surprised it comes from the Post, but I do recall hearing Murdoch is tired of Trump.

By
Post Editorial Board

This guy.

As some of his allies are trying to rewrite January 6 as an afternoon stroll, Donald Trump is having none of it.

In the face of a possible criminal case in New York, he screamed that “death and destruction” would follow any indictment.

He posed with a baseball bat aimed at the head of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

THIS is Donald Trump.

He hasn’t changed in the slightest.

There is no shame.

After riling up rioters, cheering for a coup, and agreeing that his vice president needed to be hanged, he’s back to making violent threats against fellow Americans.

But wait, you say.

This is a biased prosecution.

Trump has every right to be upset.

We don’t disagree.

This is not a felony case, and Bragg trying to turn it into one is pure politics.

But rather than seek his vindication in the courtroom, or even just make an impassioned speech, Trump wants to inspire a mob.

Time and time again, Trump’s responses have been unhinged, indicative, and self-defeating.

And don’t buy for a second when he says he’s “fighting for you.”

If you actually “rose up” and were arrested, Trump would abandon you, just as he has every ally who wasn’t useful to him anymore.

What did he do for those locked up for months over Jan. 6?

What cash did he hand over for the candidates he endorsed in the recent midterm elections he torpedoed for Republicans?

Ever given Trump money?

If you stop, and even if you don’t, the angry pleas come fast and furious.

Don’t you care!?

How could you abandon him?

We understand voters who rallied to his cause because he vows to fight for them.

There is much wrong with the country.

And yes, it will take someone strong to wade through the thicket of Establishment opposition to change.

But Trump is not trying to make America a better place.

He’s not offering anyone apart from himself a better future.

He’s out for revenge.

This is how Trump has been spending his time since announcing his run for president.

Stewing in Mar-a-Lago.

No grievance is too small.

When he found out that Rihanna once criticized him, he took to Truth Social — multiple times! — to bellow how bad her Super Bowl halftime show was.

He once posted a screed, at 5 o’clock in the morning, about MSNBC’s programming decisions.

When Trump ran in 2016, he was an unknown entity.

Independents took a chance, wanting to break from the stagnant political machines that sought to anoint Hillary Clinton.

But he’s not a mystery anymore.

Americans know that Trump can’t stop himself from nursing piddling grudges and throwing out childish insults.

The emperor has no clothes.

Perhaps you don’t mind.

But there are plenty of middle-of-the-road voters who do.

They saw this behavior in 2020 and the 2022 midterms and said we need less anger and more hope.

Less rage and more rational action to fix the problems facing our nation.

You want a leader who will fight for you?

Then you have to pick someone who can actually get elected.

Republicans can’t throw away their shot in 2024.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Well he's investigating, as I understand it, potential violations of state crimes. ---Jake Tapper

Regarding the accusation Bragg is overstepping his boundaries.

Are you arguing people who commit business crimes are not committing crimes? --Tapper

Then Comer says Hillary was being investigated for emails during her presidential run, and shouldn't have been investigated? Hahaha.

I liked the one about Jim Jordan has oversight, but he's also the one who refused to come in when subpoenaed LOL.

Probably best to not have done the interview.:)

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

Comer is a moron. It takes less than 10 seconds to figure that out.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What was mentioned is Desantis would do well in a debate with Trump one-on-one, but the other candidates will attack him. I don't care for his "freest" state in the country gobbledygook, or his woke culture war. Desantis is just a mini Trump in that regard.

Kobe Bryant is interesting to me compared to Trump. Here's a person who may have raped someone, but later in life he displays redemption by the way he acts. Trump might not have raped someone but displays no redemption and is in his 70s. Rise of the alt-right, Charlottesville, Mexicans are rapists, Stop the Steal, and Jan 6th. What a scumbag.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... I don't care for his "freest" state in the country gobbledygook,...
Someone, a reporter perhaps, should ask him if we can go without clothing on the beaches and everywhere else? Now that would be a freeest state. ;)
Or some other restricted first amendment speech there.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some funny ones....

Someone Else 2024

or

Can't Wait For 2028 :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Boy that would be the day if Trump doesn't in some way win the '24. I can only handle 2, but if you spread em throughout the day it's gotta be worth a 6-pack. Maybe trade one here or there for some fireball or asti spumante. :cool: :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Come on Dems, get your butts out of the closet and let us know who 'ya got for 2024 ! ;) :eek:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
And with Pence entering the race, the GOP Clown Car has another passenger. Oh, boy.

Maybe he'll curl up and take a nap on the package shelf (rear deck) behind the back seat.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Chris Christie is believed to be entering. He doesn't even have 1%, but he claims to be going after Trump.
1686080577485.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Part of DeSantis sign on his podium: Not Woke Politics. Dumba$$ wants to kill his chances. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis