D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Poor Lindsey. He once called Trump a buffoon, and now he's held water for him probably more than any other. Lindsey was booed off the stage at SC. He's now viewed as a weak old man compared to strong man Trump. I've tried to meet in the middle with some of these people. If you support Trump because of his policies, ok makes sense. Attending a rally of his in '23 is just idiotic. Really at the end of the day these people love the chaos Trump brings.:confused:

When a person on YT said, Don't you think the RNP have wreaked enough havoc?! No they love it under Trump.

I mean really. Whoever thought I'd be feeling sorry for Lindsey??? Yet here I am.:(

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Christie was invited to the Faith & Freedom Coalition to which he was booed for saying Trump isn't a leader because if he were he'd take accountability for the mistakes he made, like religious people are suppose to. I particularly liked the part, You can boo at me all you want, but I'm going to tell it to you like it is. Or to the effect. However, it's a little bit puzzling to me why Christie hasn't caught on? Trump's iron grip on the primary, or was Bridgegate too damaging to Christie? These are bizarre times, and there's not much more bizarro than Trump's evangelical vote. Trump is the literal antithesis of those qualities. I'd think people who hate Trump would embrace Christie if for no other reason than to see him go after Trump and the GOP. What's behind his eyes I'm not sure, but what he says about Trump and his minions has been dead on in everything I've seen up to this point. Honest and concise answers that are highly refreshing compared to the grifters in conservative media and the like.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One YTer jokingly suggested Trump's VP should be MTG or Kari Lake. I imagine that would make Pence seem highly respected. :)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Here we have the Republican Senator Tuberville doubling down on his earlier comments about White nationalists serving in the military. And Republicans are complaining about being called racists?

In the clip below starting at 7:30.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here we have the Republican Senator Tuberville doubling down on his earlier comments about White nationalists serving in the military. And Republicans are complaining about being called racists?

In the clip below starting at 7:30.

Was like something out of a cartoon. :oops:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
-unlikable
-woke crusade
-Trump calls him a meatball = +20 lead
-dumb voters who think playground name calling = strength

Should about cover it. :)
tough to argue with your points but on the other side of the coin, what do the loyal Liberals have to offer besides Sleepy Joe ?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Now that Iowa Republicans has advanced a law banning abortion after 6 weeks I wonder how important this will be in the 2024 elections.

1689234497752.png

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This is a post I made in the Ukraine thread but should be relevant for the 2024 US elections as well. So a bi-partisan group of Senators have an effort to block a US President to just leave NATO, and of course that is directed at Trump even when he was President.

What will the Republicans do, especially the MAGA part?

Hopefully this will pass but has been going on for some years.

>>>WASHINGTON, July 12 (Reuters) - Democratic and Republic senators renewed an effort to block any U.S. president from leaving NATO on Wednesday, as leaders of the alliance attended an eventful summit in Vilnius, Lithuania.

The joint resolution, seen by Reuters, is a fresh effort by Congress to prevent the president from withdrawing from the alliance without the Senate's approval.

"The President shall not suspend, terminate, denounce, or withdraw the United States from the North Atlantic Treaty, done at Washington, DC, April 4, 1949, except by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, provided that two-thirds of the Senators present concur or pursuant to an Act of Congress," the measure says. …<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
YT-

If DeSantis stopped obsessively saying "woke" and actually articulated a vision for the nation, his polling numbers amongst neutral voters would increase. Of course, in Republican polling, his support would then go down. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I like this matchup LOL....

1689262497053.png

Trump Baby
Better Than The Real Thing

-VS-

1689262612547.png

Hunter
Just An Innocent Man Living the American Dream

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
-unlikable
-woke crusade
-Trump calls him a meatball = +20 lead
-dumb voters who think playground name calling = strength

Should about cover it. :)
Don't forget the homophobic add his campaign posted where they actually had laser beams coming out of his eyes. Reminded me of the Trump trading cards. Quickly taken down but the damage was done.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Don't forget the homophobic add his campaign posted where they actually had laser beams coming out of his eyes. Reminded me of the Trump trading cards. Quickly taken down but the damage was done.
That ad was really weird but shows his bigotry and what he means with anti-woke.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pence is at 6%. Will voters tire of the yellers and go with the soft spoken?;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis