D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh come on, they have to have someone ? ! I'm sure there is a large contingent believing in Newsome ?
If it's vs Trump than yeah Newsome has a chance.

If Trump is the nominee than better hope it isn't close. Cause that could get ugly like 2020.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It would be nice to have a Republican candidate for President that could answer the following question with a simple yes, on say, Fox “News”:

“Is Biden the legally elected President of USA?”

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
It would be nice to have a Republican candidate for President that could answer the following question with a simple yes, on say, Fox “News”:

LOL, depends on whom you ask :D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I've got an eye on S. Huckabee Sanders , not for 2024 but down the road........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I've got an eye on S. Huckabee Sanders , not for 2024 but down the road........
That lying MAGA election denier woman whose response to the Biden State of the Union address was a little unhinged? The Republican party has indeed sunk deep if she is your hope and example of moral integrity.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I give it a 0% chance on Fox.:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I don't want Biden and not Trump for sure. Biden should be retired and Trump in prison. And Harris is not an option either. Can't we have some middle ground?

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
I don't want Biden and not Trump for sure. Biden should be retired and Trump in prison. And Harris is not an option either. Can't we have some middle ground?
What exactly do you think a President is supposed to do?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis