D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
In the future you might try, I don't like Trump as a human being, but if it's a choice on policy I have to vote Trump. A good conclusion that partisans are not interested in. Instead it's this effort to equate Hillarys loss with Trump's, and that's going to be difficult. Anongst other things Hillary doesnt pour gasoline on the fire remotely like Trump voters enjoy.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Well, if you mean the ones in Florida and who were filmed being arrested? The state indicated they could vote and the courts dismissed a number of those arests if not all. ;)
That's what I noted in a one of my post (218) . "The judges are already dismissing these charges on a few of those arrested. "

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Oh yes, the small 81,444 village.
I think that number is a bit low Chris, according to my buddy that lives there they are closing in on 140K, regardless alot of old farts running around in golf carts !

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I think that number is a bit low Chris, according to my buddy that lives there they are closing in on 140K, regardless alot of old farts running around in golf carts !
:eek:, thanks, a lot of 55 + in there

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
and still alot of 'Trump Nuts' !

FWIW I do believe The Villages has the fastest 911 response time in the Nation
They have 9 Fire Station/Public safety stations within their Village area with within 1/2 mile are 2 Hospitals from the main entrance. Their phone system ( remote) is fiber to the local serving remote in Lady lake. Heck they have their own local Village TV network. When I was managing the Network Operations Center for Fl for the local tel company, we built their golf network Tee Time network to handle the 31 courses at the time, now they have 12 or 13 Championship courses and 40 other courses. Its really an interesting self contained village.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Really, that many? I didn't realize it was so large.
I believe they are on their third zip code. The original 'Village', Spanish Gardens in the North is so far away from the most recently developed one to the south that an electric cart can't make from one to the other and return anymore. I guess they will have to install EV charging stations for those damn things as well !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I believe they are on their third zip code. The original 'Village', Spanish Gardens in the North is so far away from the most recently developed one to the south that an electric cart can't make from one to the other and return anymore. I guess they will have to install EV charging stations for those damn things as well !
If they start using their legs they might live longer….

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Really, that many? I didn't realize it was so large.
Its getting bigger each year. They are within the corners of three counties, Sumter, Marion and Lake. In Oct 2022 they acquired another 1,459 acres where up to 3,000 new homes will be built.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Oh yes, the small 81,444 village.
Actually, it is a bunch of individually named villages and it's getting bigger. Development interests own Florida and the Florida Republican Party.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
More about woke/anti-woke, but I wonder if it's DeSantis to keep pushing the woke agenda? I try and avoid it because it has been so overused to the point I don't know what is what anymore.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Its getting bigger each year. They are within the corners of three counties, Sumter, Marion and Lake. In Oct 2022 they acquired another 1,459 acres where up to 3,000 new homes will be built.
Yep and more golf courses to boot ! Now when you hear a siren (ambulance) you turn to whomever is next to you and say, "another tee time just opened up" !

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Yep and more golf courses to boot ! Now when you hear a siren (ambulance) you turn to whomever is next to you and say, "another tee time just opened up" !
:D PS and pretty darn good courses at that and some of these old folks over 70 can play some good golf for their ages. Played about 20 of the courses. Of course I can only play a course using a guest pass from my aunt who lives there.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Actually, it is a bunch of individually named villages and it's getting bigger. Development interests own Florida and the Florida Republican Party.
the Big Three currently (N > S) are Spanish Springs, Lake Sumter and Brownwood Paddock with a fourth under construction(not sure of the name).

The Villages is also home to one of the better Charter school systems. Their basketball team went to the State Championship game this year, but lost.

Yes there are plenty of 'Trumpers' in the mix, although earlier this month while having coffee with my buddy in the Square I did see one of the residents wearing a t-shirt with Trump behind bars and the words, 'lock him up' below !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yes there are plenty of 'Trumpers' in the mix, although earlier this month while having coffee with my buddy in the Square I did see one of the residents wearing a t-shirt with Trump behind bars and the words, 'lock him up' below !
"Proudly Deplorable" -- in a nutshell the Trump era.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis