cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I imagine it depends on the law and the severity of the crime, and if they're ex-felons who have served their sentence. Were Democrats trying to get cheap votes, or was DeSantis using voter intimidation? I dunno.
Its not just Democrats and not all are felons, just voters that voted twice or actual felons that voted.. Of those 19, Four people from the Republican stronghold of The Villages retirement community were arrested. Two were Republicans and the other 2 were neither Democrat or Republican. One woman (black) A Florida woman , a medical MA, who is registered as a Democrat, was charged with voter fraud after officials say she voted in both Florida and Alaska. She submitted her votes by absentee ballot in Alaska and voted in person in Palm Beach County.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
One woman (black) A Florida woman , a medical MA, who is registered as a Democrat, was charged with voter fraud after officials say she voted in both Florida and Alaska. She submitted her votes by absentee ballot in Alaska and voted in person in Palm Beach County.
I'll bet her grandmother was from Chicago and voted in the '60 elections, 'early and often' ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Its not just Democrats and not all are felons, just voters that voted twice or actual felons that voted.. Of those 19, Four people from the Republican stronghold of The Villages retirement community were arrested. Two were Republicans and the other 2 were neither Democrat or Republican. One woman (black) A Florida woman , a medical MA, who is registered as a Democrat, was charged with voter fraud after officials say she voted in both Florida and Alaska. She submitted her votes by absentee ballot in Alaska and voted in person in Palm Beach County.
But what are the laws on felons who served their time regarding voting?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
But what are the laws on felons who served their time regarding voting?
back on post #209 "November 2018, Florida voters passed Amendment 4, a measure that restores voting rights to certain felons. Those convicted of murder and sexual offenses will still be barred. "

And PS, I did find a few, Some were charged with manslaughter, second-degree murder. assault, sex offenders .

But like I noted, the Election System is at fault for allowing these people to vote.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm gonna have to come up with a YT video or t-shirt. Something like...

(Jan 6th -- yes it was Trump:rolleyes:)
DeSantis 2024

I feel I have to try, but honestly I think it will do little. Trump is up in the primary like 53-36% in one poll. MAGA Republicans -- I've flushed the used toilet paper with them.:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Proud Boys -- stand back, and stand by!

I remember when Trump said that on air live during the Nat'l debate with Biden. Fans basically said to themselves he really didn't mean it. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some of things I like back on and can see were a sham. 5-2 Democrats on the 9-11 committee. I think a person like Pelosi might have just been going after Trump. Other things like Cheney she had first hand experience being there at the Capitol. Kinzinger I think just wanted to get to the bottom of it.

I thought acquittal was the best verdict. I'm more of the idea Trump is a narcissist who above all hates losing because it tears into his grandiose ideal of himself. Therefore he really believed the election was stolen, not because there was wide spread fraud but because he can never accept the outcome. In his world there are "winners" and "losers," and he's always the former. It's why during the 20th anniversary of 9-11 he was visiting a firefighter station and talking about how the election was stolen. It's always about him. Trump calling up the I dunno who it was the Georgia sec of state or whomever asking for 11K votes is silly but shows in my mind how it's nearly impossible for him to believe he could lose. The 2024 run is basically run as it's owed to him.

The actual planning and day of is more difficult to determine. That's some fairly high intel stuff going on there with I assume is Oath Keeper members using microphones and telling kids when to break the barriers. Not "young" people mind you initiating this. Kids chanted "fed fed" when one said the demonstration was going to be hear and on this day etc. It seems to me those people had some type of military background or something. It's difficult to say if Trump was in on this specific or not. I'd say though he knew his audience, and he knew he could manipulate them for that purpose. Other things like "well at least he said demonstrate peacefully during his speach" are in conflict with "Fight like hell!" I'm guessing Trump's covering his tracks. I find it very difficult to believe he didn't have some type of knowledge regarding internet chat and the planning by the alt-right.

If it were "democrat operatives" with the mission to smear Trump, well it begs who but more importantly, why? They had the House, Senate, and presidency by then. It would seem to me all roads lead back to Trump. His 'they should have hanged Pence' says a lot to me.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I've thought of CPAC as the place where most of the bottom dwellers go. Don, Don Jr, Guillfoyle, Tucker, and many others. I LOL when I saw attendance numbers. Oddly Pompeo made a speech there, who I would not include at the bottom.

If I were DeSantis I'd continue to utilize his speaking ability to convey policy. He's much much better than the one-dimensional Trump.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Oh, no! Not The Villages!

highfigh

highfigh

Some of things I like back on and can see were a sham. 5-2 Democrats on the 9-11 committee. I think a person like Pelosi might have just been going after Trump. Other things like Cheney she had first hand experience being there at the Capitol. Kinzinger I think just wanted to get to the bottom of it.

I thought acquittal was the best verdict. I'm more of the idea Trump is a narcissist who above all hates losing because it tears into his grandiose ideal of himself. Therefore he really believed the election was stolen, not because there was wide spread fraud but because he can never accept the outcome. In his world there are "winners" and "losers," and he's always the former. It's why during the 20th anniversary of 9-11 he was visiting a firefighter station and talking about how the election was stolen. It's always about him. Trump calling up the I dunno who it was the Georgia sec of state or whomever asking for 11K votes is silly but shows in my mind how it's nearly impossible for him to believe he could lose. The 2024 run is basically run as it's owed to him.

The actual planning and day of is more difficult to determine. That's some fairly high intel stuff going on there with I assume is Oath Keeper members using microphones and telling kids when to break the barriers. Not "young" people mind you initiating this. Kids chanted "fed fed" when one said the demonstration was going to be hear and on this day etc. It seems to me those people had some type of military background or something. It's difficult to say if Trump was in on this specific or not. I'd say though he knew his audience, and he knew he could manipulate them for that purpose. Other things like "well at least he said demonstrate peacefully during his speach" are in conflict with "Fight like hell!" I'm guessing Trump's covering his tracks. I find it very difficult to believe he didn't have some type of knowledge regarding internet chat and the planning by the alt-right.

If it were "democrat operatives" with the mission to smear Trump, well it begs who but more importantly, why? They had the House, Senate, and presidency by then. It would seem to me all roads lead back to Trump. His 'they should have hanged Pence' says a lot to me.
As much as Trump would hate losing, Hillary is no different in that regard- many reports from a variety of news outlets had quotes from staffers, saying that she was inconsolable and that she disappeared on election might because of that.

Obviously on a much smaller level, but I worked with a couple of guys who couldn't stand being the #2 salesperson. One went so far as to create false receipts and take credit for sales that never happened, the other was so suspicious that he looked in the other guy's commission books and made random calls to the people whose names & phone numbers were on the receipts. Several said they had never been in the store and some had never heard of us, so he gave that info to his uncle, who owned the store and the guy who had been the #1 salesperson was immediately fired. This guy had won a trip to Mexico, too- had to pay for that, as well as the commissions he had been paid.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
As much as Trump would hate losing, Hillary is no different in that regard- many reports from a variety of news outlets had quotes from staffers, saying that she was inconsolable and that she disappeared on election might because of that.

Obviously on a much smaller level, but I worked with a couple of guys who couldn't stand being the #2 salesperson. One went so far as to create false receipts and take credit for sales that never happened, the other was so suspicious that he looked in the other guy's commission books and made random calls to the people whose names & phone numbers were on the receipts. Several said they had never been in the store and some had never heard of us, so he gave that info to his uncle, who owned the store and the guy who had been the #1 salesperson was immediately fired. This guy had won a trip to Mexico, too- had to pay for that, as well as the commissions he had been paid.
So Hillary was very disappointed by loosing the Electoral College vote but she still conceded the day after, while still winning the popular vote by 2.9 million or so.

highfigh

highfigh

So Hillary was very disappointed by loosing the Electoral College vote but she still conceded the day after, while still winning the popular vote by 2.9 million or so.
I know, but she REALLY hated losing. OTOH, I think anyone would hate losing to Trump.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
But how would that equal Trump's loss to Biden?

H

harley52

Enthusiast
I don't know if Trump will run again. He certainly has a lot of leverage in the party, but I'm not sure his ego can withstand losing. He recently hung up during an interview when told the election results were legitimate. DeSantis might be the guy to put up a fight in the primary. Plus Trump would be considered "old hat." The one thing I have to give credit for is him coming out for the vax. Other Republicans have probably gotten them but avoid saying so publicly. In hindsight, the one thing I have to give Trump credit for is the fear he created within party for him. If only there were more that could do that to keep the "careerists" in check and push an agenda for the people. The only other person I think did that is maaaaaaybe Reagan? My memory is vague on that one.
Trump kept putin and the chinese guy in place. Today we have a president that would piss in his diaper if he had to make a decision on going to war to defend Taiwan. May trump give everyone a break and not run. Yes, I know I’m replying to an old post.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

... or actual felons that voted.. ...
Well, if you mean the ones in Florida and who were filmed being arrested? The state indicated they could vote and the courts dismissed a number of those arests if not all. ;)

H

harley52

Enthusiast
DeSantis concerns me, appears to be just another Trump clone. His recent bullying of a bunch of High school kids over mask wearing and his choice of a Florida Health Czar clearly shows his 'Trump-esque' BS
So, Desantis gives the kids a choice and HE’S wrong! The masks were and are worthless. Guess you got all those shots and boosters too.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Trump kept putin and the chinese guy in place. Today we have a president that would piss in his diaper if he had to make a decision on going to war to defend Taiwan. May trump give everyone a break and not run. Yes, I know I’m replying to an old post.
Trump kept Putin in place??? LOL:D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You can always vote for DeSantis in the primary. I'm sure he can do what Trump did in policy w/o the loserdom in character and spew.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis