My depression I've been dealing with.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
That's very good news! Keep up on what you have been doing lately. Your home theatre project is a good way to keep you focused on the future benefits of having it completed and eventually enjoying it to its full potential with the music you love etc.:)
Thank you for your concern. Hope things are well on your end. I love updating my home theater/studio setup when possible, but I do keep stuff that I like and or use a lot.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Don't think I noticed that one but was only 9 when it was released....I did have a 45 of Wichita Lineman when it came out, tho.
Yes, Witchita Lineman was immensely popular when it came out. This one flopped like a fish, which is very surprising, as this is a great song. Guess people weren’t ready for the Beach Boys to go to Pet Sounds yet.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, Witchita Lineman was immensely popular when it came out. This one flopped like a fish, which is very surprising, as this is a great song. Guess people weren’t ready for the Beach Boys to go to Pet Sounds yet.
Didn't do much for me. Without Wichita Lineman Glen's career would probably have been quite a bit different....

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hi guys,
I haven't been feeling well these days. I've been dealing with almost unbearable depression, it's like a hammer hits your happiness with a fatal blow. Sometimes I just feel like I should just go ahead and end my life, but I know that shouldn't be the case. I believe I have a happy life ahead for me, but that belief is just being torn down like an old building. I'm still listening to music, but I'm not getting around very well. I feel very sick at the stomach, and I just can't deal with it. This is my reason for my absence off here, I just need some time to get better, or either just end this all. I'm so depressed and sick.
Best to all.
Ryan (Or Kaa)
Ryan;

I too have been struggling with depression. It can at times be debilitating as I lose all motivation to work and sometimes even the affections of my family and kids feel like nothing. I can only advise you to seek help like I've been doing. Talk therapy works and possible meds may be needed too. Good luck and just know others like you feel and understand your pain.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ryan;

I too have been struggling with depression. It can at times be debilitating as I lose all motivation to work and sometimes even the affections of my family and kids feel like nothing. I can only advise you to seek help like I've been doing. Talk therapy works and possible meds may be needed too. Good luck and just know others like you feel and understand your pain.
It's very nice to hear from you, sir! You're the founder of AH, eh? Very nice! This is the best audio talk forum on the internet! I'm feeling so much better. I'm taking Latuda, an atypical antipsychotic, and it helps very much with my Asperger's and depression. I'm sorry you had to deal with depression, also. It's a horrible thing. So much horror and pain.
Kind regards,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Doctor, have I gone insane while watching this video? Good god this is wretched!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Cat?! I'm a kitty cat,
and I meow, meow, meow
and I meow, meow, meow...
:D:D:D

TechHDS

Audioholic General
It's very nice to hear from you, sir! You're the founder of AH, eh? Very nice! This is the best audio talk forum on the internet! I'm feeling so much better. I'm taking Latuda, an atypical antipsychotic, and it helps very much with my Asperger's and depression. I'm sorry you had to deal with depression, also. It's a horrible thing. So much horror and pain.
Kind regards,
Ryan
Top of the evening to you Ryan!! I see you have met Gene, great guy to know, your spot on his website is best on the Internet. I’m happy that your feeling better! Told ya You made a lot of new friends in here and now for Gene to take time out of his very busy day to check out your Thread says something about what a cool dude you are! Believe me Gene has sooo many people, advertises, manufacturers of audio/video gear asking for his time he stays backed up work and all. Here’s wishing you the very best in life!!

Mike

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Top of the evening to you Ryan!! I see you have met Gene, great guy to know, your spot on his website is best on the Internet. I’m happy that your feeling better! Told ya You made a lot of new friends in here and now for Gene to take time out of his very busy day to check out your Thread says something about what a cool dude you are! Believe me Gene has sooo many people, advertises, manufacturers of audio/video gear asking for his time he stays backed up work and all. Here’s wishing you the very best in life!!

Mike
Mr. Gene is a very nice man. That was ultra kind of him to take his time out of his already busy life to write me a friendly message. Shows a lot of good character in him, doesn't it? @gene , you're a super man, sir! You are too, @TechHDS , for being very friendly and concerned about this situation, and you are an amazing man, Godspeed you.
Thanks to all of ya'll,
Ryan

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Kind regards,
Ryan
Thank you Ryan. I briefly tried Latuda but it made my already bad sinusitis a lot worse so I stopped it after 3 days. It also gave me hot flashes. Keep on going man. Know that people care for you and you can make a difference.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Thank you Ryan. I briefly tried Latuda but it made my already bad sinusitis a lot worse so I stopped it after 3 days. It also gave me hot flashes. Keep on going man. Know that people care for you and you can make a difference.
Thank you very much for the sympathy, Mr. Gene. Yes, it can give you allergy symptoms. I sneeze a lot more now.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis