My depression I've been dealing with.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hey guys! Well, yesterday was my birthday. It was the best birthday ever! Had a good time with my grandparents, we went out to eat at an all you can eat country buffet, and the food was surprisingly amazing. I got tons of stuff for my birthday, like 3 Maxell 35-180 10.5" reels, three DBX 224 type II noise reduction units, a couple of AKG K240 headphone sets, and much much more!
Thanks and hope ya'll had a great day,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
220 2.jpg

Here I am with my dad (on the right) and my step granddad (on the left.) I'm of course in the center.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Looks like a great time! Glad u had a good one!

Do we get any of the cake? :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Happy belated Birthday, Ryan. Glad it was a great one with lots of extra goodies. Libras are cool.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Everybody likes whip cream. Its the glue that keeps society together!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Happy belated Birthday, Ryan. Glad it was a great one with lots of extra goodies. Libras are cool.
You're into astrology, eh? Interesting. I am a Libra. There's good and bad with being a Libra, just like any other sign. What sign are you?

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Doing great bro really good to hear from you and hear your well. I'm just chilling at work making a food run for everybody. Just got my SVS PB 4000 put in this weekend and dialed in that was a lotta fun. So how's the studio thing coming along?
Hi there! Hope things are well on your end! I'm back on AH. I'm taking a hiatus from the camper recording, but I am going to set it up in the close future. Concentrating more on guitar skills now. I'm getting to be almost professional, I've been playing for 5 years.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hi there! Hope things are well on your end! I'm back on AH. I'm taking a hiatus from the camper recording, but I am going to set it up in the close future. Concentrating more on guitar skills now. I'm getting to be almost professional, I've been playing for 5 years.
Hey guys! @Drunkpenguin @killdozzer @Danzilla31 @WineOfTheVeins @afterlife2 @lovinthehd , I just got me a new guitar! It's a Squier Tele with Race Green color, maple neck, Laurel fretboard, and Alder body. Sounds really good! Teles are my favorite electric guitar! :)
Thanks,
Ryan Or Kaa

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey guys! @Drunkpenguin @killdozzer @Danzilla31 @WineOfTheVeins @afterlife2 @lovinthehd , I just got me a new guitar! It's a Squier Tele with Race Green color, maple neck, Laurel fretboard, and Alder body. Sounds really good! Teles are my favorite electric guitar! :)
Thanks,
Ryan Or Kaa
Hey what's up my friend! Keeping yourself busy I see. Dude you gotta post us some pics of that guitar. I love guitars. Never could play one but I love em. I'm just chill in here at work keeping busy working till this weekend and then gonna have some friends over for the McGregor Khabib UFC fight. Good to hear from you!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I just saw this thread. Both my daughters and wife suffer from mental health issues. My sympathies go out to you. Get the help you need medically and always remain open in your dialogue with someone you can trust with your feelings. Sharing your feelings truly helps. It makes you feel less alone. I've encouraged communication with my family.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I just saw this thread. Both my daughters and wife suffer from mental health issues. My sympathies go out to you. Get the help you need medically and always remain open in your dialogue with someone you can trust with your feelings. Sharing your feelings truly helps. It makes you feel less alone. I've encouraged communication with my family.
Thank you for your sympathy, sir. It's very kind of you to write such a nice message! I'm doing much better now, my Latuda my doctor prescribed me with, exercising, and keeping myself busy seem to be helping.
Thank you,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Dinner tonight. Sorry if you can't tell what it was, I had already esten a lot of it. It was candy apples, chicken and dumplings, corn, hashbrown casserole, and sweet tea. Also here's a selfie of me at the restaurant.
Thanks,
Ryan
1538952306374666290568.jpg
1538952350130-44609931.jpg

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Everybody likes whip cream. Its the glue that keeps society together!
Hey guys, here's my TEAC A3340S playing the "Jurassic Park Theme" at 15 IPS with DBX 224 type II noise reduction. Listen to the clarity of that recording!
Ryan

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis