What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I have no idea. This is the this pen I just ordered today, but the other two haven't shown up yet. I ordered the other two like 2 weeks ago. I know it says that it could take up to three weeks, but I've ordered a bunch of stuff from China before and none of them have taken this long.
Yeah mine took 3 weeks, wait no 2 weeks.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Fuzz, Afterlife, where do you shop for pens? I've been looking for deals on the Sheaffer Valor or Legacy Heritage.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That handle is wood, right? I'm a little surprised, and honestly disappointed, that you haven't just made one by now.

:D
Pens involves a skill set I have yet to acquire :eek:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Fuzz, Afterlife, where do you shop for pens? I've been looking for deals on the Sheaffer Valor or Legacy Heritage.
Yep ebay agarwalro. I'll post the ones I got on the for sale thread for ya. They are cheap, but look expensive and most of them write well, while some are junk, that's why I asked fuzz how well it writes.;)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yep ebay agarwalro. I'll post the ones I got on the for sale thread for ya. They are cheap, but look expensive and most of them write well, while some are junk, that's why I asked fuzz how well it writes.;)
Looks like we need to start a Pens thread. By that I mean that you need to start a pens thread :p

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^That's how my habit started.:(:p I had some really nice fountain pens that I can't find anymore, but I found a few. At least they are cheap.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like we need to start a Pens thread. By that I mean that you need to start a pens thread :p
I wonder which is worse - the person who misreads that and gets excited...or the person who reads it right and gets excited. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I wonder which is worse - the person who misreads that and gets excited...or the person who reads it right and gets excited. :D
Equal.....wait a minute..............

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Aren't you afraid of counterfeits?
A little, but if I happen I get an OEM pen for 90% off retail it's all worth it. They're cheap enough that it isn't the end of the world if 1 in 3 ends up a dud.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry about the short detour.

Back to your regularly scheduled program :).

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Decided to try the Parker ink. Not overly expensive, supposed to be pretty good, and prime shipping.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was gettin' ready to start taking some pic's. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis