What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It wasn't really a buy. I traded Walter my 1K2 for his Cinepro 600 since the 1K2 matched his 3K6. Besides, I kind of like the faceplate.

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
From that CD sale I got these new:
Used BD
Used 2 CD set

Nestor how is this amp and what is it hooked up to?
Just arrived a couple of days ago. Haven't tried it yet. The little guy is going to power some extra Polk towers for my garage.

I should try it on the klipsch quintets I bought for a friend's birthday present.

Last edited by a moderator:
walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks to Alex I now have matching Cinepro amps. Like he mentioned, it was a swap. Does look better in my rack tough. He wanted me to have it because he thought it just belongs there. Did have some amazing experience at this place yesterday, all I can say is "What a system he has, just totally intense". Thanks Alex..

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
PS4 launch edition. It arrives tomorrow :) Now to figure out what games to pick up...

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
bought an extra slim fit suit from macys in 2 different jacket sizes and 4 different pant sizes...hopefully i find a combo that fits well enough before tailoring. i'll just return the pieces that don't :D

it was a cheap suit but it has good reviews from what i can see online.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Second sub set up, now just waiting for the front towers and center to be completed. Should be ready by next wednesday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Awesome, John! I look forward to your impressions, including how loud the fan is on the new model.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Co sign How does it write?:D
I have no idea. This is the this pen I just ordered today, but the other two haven't shown up yet. I ordered the other two like 2 weeks ago. I know it says that it could take up to three weeks, but I've ordered a bunch of stuff from China before and none of them have taken this long.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have no idea. This is the this pen I just ordered today, but the other two haven't shown up yet. I ordered the other two like 2 weeks ago. I know it says that it could take up to three weeks, but I've ordered a bunch of stuff from China before and none of them have taken this long.
That handle is wood, right? I'm a little surprised, and honestly disappointed, that you haven't just made one by now.

:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis