Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I don't know why, but the dart league are the worst tippers of any group that comes into the alley. And by worst, I mean they don't. At all.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I've never heard this before, but I have heard of it.

I must say, it's rather funny. It's absolutely dumb, but that's why it's funny. The part about what the fox says is annoying, but it's humorous that the "main guy" is drinking champagne and singing about a woodland creature. I'd rather listen to this than most modern pop music just on principal -- this song understands it's stunningly stupid, I'm not so sure Blurred Lines realizes the same thing....

I don't understand how people can listen to it over and over and sing it all day, but it was worth three minutes of my time for a laugh. :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I need a nap. Maybe after work. I mean, maybe after the gym. I mean maybe after I box up the Onkyo. The list of things to do never seems to get shorter.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I need to put the entertainment stand on a diet. It is way too fat.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Watching "Shaun of the Dead" forgot just how good it is :D

Sounds pretty good in 2.0. Man the Phils are sweet speakers.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
At the doctors having my post surgery follow up. Collar is off and I am free to drive. I'll post a pic of my new hardware later.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
At the doctors having my post surgery follow up. Collar is off and I am free to drive. I'll post a pic of my new hardware later.
Great to hear. Keep taking it easy so you can get back to 100% ASAP. Maybe take a ride south for a relaxing demo of a Marantz 8801 and Cinepro 3K6SE :p

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Hope everything goes well. For some reason I pictured one of those dog cones when I read collar.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis