Any Holiday Sales Thread

A

alumiu90

Junior Audioholic
Got 5.0 now as I picked up the Infinity Primus P363's from Fry's over the weekend for $214 / pr.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Definitive Technology ProSub 60 150 Watt Subwoofer for $230 - $130 off with coupon code AUTUMN37 + $0 shipping = $100 shipped. Features a frequency response of 24Hz to 150Hz, an 8" woofer size and a power rating of 150 watts: Definitive Technology ProSub 60 (Definitive Technology PROSUB60), Home Audio - Home Theater Speakers, Bookshelf, Tower, Subwoofer & More

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004UJ8LOO for $0 downloaded The Head Voice and Other Problems Practical Talks on Singing

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00AQTTLVE $0 downloaded Ultimate Guitar Chords, Scales & Arpeggios Handbook: 240-Lesson, Step-By-Step Guitar Guide, Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos)

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
SALE! Beatles + their solo CD's: Amazon.com: Holiday Countdown

TRogue RA-100D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (Sunburst, Blue Burst, Black, Pink or Natural) is on sale for $70 with free shipping. Normally $85.

Adorama has the Dymo 1737522 USB Digital Postal Scale for $10 with free shipping. Goes for $18+ elsewhere. Weighs up to 5 lb. (2.2kg) in ounce or gram increments; powered by USB or by 1 9-volt battery (not included). Dymo 5lb USB Digital Postal Scale 1737522

<figure> <figcaption class=""> </figcaption> </figure>
<del></del>
Best Buy has the Planet of the Apes 5-Film Blu-ray Collection for $20 with free in-store pickup or free shipping on $25+. Includes all five original Planet of the Apes films plus special features. Amazon also has it for the same price with free shipping on $35+. Planet of the Apes 5-Film Collection Blu-ray Disc - Best Buy

<figure> <figcaption class=""> </figcaption> </figure>
<del></del>

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmm, do I need another flash drive? Perhaps......perhaps :)

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I can vouch for the Sansa Clip (one generation previous to this one). When combined with my Etymotic ER6i, it made for the best portable sound I can recall. The Clip+ is marginally, I mean very marginally inferior in sound quality, but, $20 (refurb) and $40 (new) shipped is a great price.

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
The request for pics is a bit daunting. Might take me a bit to get around to that!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis