Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nogaro Right click on the photo and chose copy image and post it on the thread. That's it!

E

evan

Junior Audioholic
I would hold off from purchasing form "1Sale". I just tried to buy something and they just charged my PP account for the item but now no record of the item purchased. Acoording to the help section if you have no orders in your account and even though money was withdrawn that means the order did not go through. Hope I don't get a song and dance to get my refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
<header> [h=1]Onkyo TX-NR525 5.2-Channel 3D-Ready Network A/V Receiver $199.99:[/h]</header>Onkyo 5.2CH Network A/V Receiver

:eek:Newegg has the 8-pack Powerex MH-8AAI-BH IMEDION 2400mAh NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (AA) for $25 - $7 off with coupon code EMCWWWV222 [Exp 11/18] = $18 with free shipping. Sells for $29+ elsewhere:
POWEREX MH-8AAI-BH 2400mAh 8-pack AA IMEDION Pre-Charged and Ready-to-use Rechargeable Batteries - Newegg.com

Joes New Balance Outlet has the New Balance 320 Women's Running Shoes in Gray with Yellow (WT320GY1) for $30 + $0 shipping = $30 shipped. Normally found for $50+ around the web: New Balance 320 - WT320GY1 - Women's Running: Trail Running

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:DHappy Holidays Everyone, Sale:

Newegg has the Western Digital WD TV Play Wi-Fi Media Player (WDBMBA0000NBK-HESN) for $40 - $10 rebate [Exp 12/15] = $30 with free shipping:
Newegg.com - WD TV Play Media Player WDBMBA0000NBK-HESN

:eek:Today only. Canon has the refurbished Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12MP CMOS Digital Camera with Full 1080p HD Video (black) for $68 with free shipping. Includes a leather case and a 4GB SDHC card with purchase:
Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS Black Refurbished | Canon Online Store

The Wire: The Complete Series (2008) DVD Box Set for $22 + $6 shipping = $28 shipped. Includes 23 discs:
The Wire: The Complete Series [23 Discs] DVD | Free Shipping at DeepDiscount.com

Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition 4-Disc Blu-ray $23 with free shipping:
Amazon.com: Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition (4-Disc Blu-ray / DVD +Book +UltraViolet Digital Copy Combo Pack): Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Daryl Hannah, Sean Young: Movies & TV

Toshiba PFU008B-1ACW TransMemory 8GB USB Flash Drive (White) for $5 with free shipping: Toshiba TransMemory 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive PFU008B-1ACW - Best Buy

:eek:JBL Studio 1 Series SUB150P(Thanks Z) with $50 rebate $150 Frequency Response: 27Hz - 150Hz : JBL SUB150P - Newegg.com

:pSlippers/Flip-Flops Okabashi.com has a Site-wide Promotion Code GET40OFF for 40% off when you buy 2 or more Pairs of Sandals, Flip-Flops, or Clogs. Shipping is Free w/ promotion code FFWTT5AA. Prices start as low as 2 for $13 after the coupon. You may checkout via your Amazon account if you have one:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's a great price for Blade Runner 30th if you don't already own it, and it does look great on BD. Not much of an upgrade from the previous special edition BD set though.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
DannyA

DannyA

Audioholic
This appears to be pretty good prices on Klpisch Synergy and Reference speakers. More specifically is the F-30, RF-600 and RF-62 II. I'm not sure of the quality/design but the F-30 seems like a VERY good deal.

Newegg.com - Electronics, Home Audio, Home Audio Speakers, Klipsch, Floorstanding Speakers

Pioneer PDP-5020FD
Yamaha RX-V3800
Samsung BD-F5700 Blu-ray Player
Sony - PS3
Definitive Technology BP7006 Mains
Definitive Technology CS-8060 HD Center
Definitive Technology Pro Monitor 1000 Surround
Power Sound Audio XS 15 Subwoofer

DannyA

DannyA

Audioholic
Thank you afterlife2 for doing my Christmas shopping for me! :)

Pioneer PDP-5020FD
Yamaha RX-V3800
Samsung BD-F5700 Blu-ray Player
Sony - PS3
Definitive Technology BP7006 Mains
Definitive Technology CS-8060 HD Center
Definitive Technology Pro Monitor 1000 Surround
Power Sound Audio XS 15 Subwoofer

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Crap. The Fry's deal is in store only. I don't think there is a Fry's within 700 miles of me.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just picked one up and they had plenty at my nearest store. Also got the Mad Max trilogy BD steelbook for $22.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis