Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I keep forgetting to change my oil. I'm at about 3500 since my last change, I need to get on that.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Rookie. I've gone 25k. And, yes, the car was still running. :D
That sounds like a terrible plan :eek:

Best of luck! I've lost track - have you won a game this year?
We've won 1 game, which isn't bad considering how terrible we are and how many injuries there have been. Plus we've had a couple close games. The varsity coach has said that my team is the worst he's seen in his life.........with a completely straight face. So one game and a couple close ones is pretty good :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I had a kid this year dislocate his knee, have his knee cap almost circle his leg and he broke his femur all from one collision. I gave him an ice pack and promptly asked someone to call 911.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It is a little steep, but Subdude still rattles the floor though. I'm thinking of my neighbors. I kinda like the rattle though.:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It is a little steep, but Subdude still rattles the floor though. I'm thinking of my neighbors. I kinda like the rattle though.:D
You have to identify whether the sub shaking is rattling the floor or the pressurization if the room is rattling the floor. If it's the floor you can buy sorbothane feet on amazon that will do the same thing for less than half the cost. If the room is pressurizing so much that the floor is shaking then you're SOL.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You have to identify whether the sub shaking is rattling the floor or the pressurization if the room is rattling the floor. If it's the floor you can buy sorbothane feet on amazon that will do the same thing for less than half the cost. If the room is pressurizing so much that the floor is shaking then you're SOL.
Thanks Fuzz. Slight rattle from the wooden floor. Do you use them? These right? Amazon.com: 1.25" Dia Sorbothane Hemisphere Rubber Bumper Non-Skid Feet 50 duro with Adhesive - 4 Pack: Kitchen & Dining

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yup, those or these. I use the rectangular pads under the Dual Opposed, small square ones under my surround monitors, and of course they are provided with the Phils.

If the shaking is bad, I'd think the 2" wide ones would be better. More surface area and mass to absorb any vibrations.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Got diagnosed with shingles today. Fortunately I just have one small cluster of blisters on the left side of my chest, maybe the size of a half dollar. It hurts like hell though. I had shingles 12 years ago, when I was 15, and I'm pretty sure they looked a lot worse that time (I still have scars from them).

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Got diagnosed with shingles today. Fortunately I just have one small cluster of blisters on the left side of my chest, maybe the size of a half dollar. It hurts like hell though. I had shingles 12 years ago, when I was 15, and I'm pretty sure they looked a lot worse that time (I still have scars from them).
Dude that sucks. I've heard that an aloe vera gel mixed with apple cider vinegar helps. You won't smell very good, but it may help.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I was prescribed valtrex and also instructed to use a capsaicin cream. The cream has helped. I don't want to smell like vinegar and would rather hurt :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I was prescribed valtrex and also instructed to use a capsaicin cream. The cream has helped. I don't want to smell like vinegar and would rather hurt :D
That's right, be a man :D

On the flip side, wow that sucks. Hope that sh!t passes fast.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki and I just went out and saw a javelina one house over. It was a cool customer and didn't freak when Niki started barking. I actually felt sad that it was alone...I wonder where its family is.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis