Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
A good way for them to lose potential customers...
Thinking of the minidsp myself :p
would be good to hear about your experiences when you (hopefully) get it :D
Well I've ordered a few miniDSP products before, what do ya wanna know? :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's already growing! I'm pretty dang happy. The bag says that it germinates in 7-14 days, so to have some shoots showing up all around after five days is excellent.
Please don't tell us how you fertilized it....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm gonna order a chicken cheese steak with sauce and hot peppers.... I hope it was Colin.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja

I am getting sea sick watching that, Thi is why I will never go on another cruise, the last one was horrid, no thank you... Ill fly to where I'm going and drive in a car to get around... At least if our plane goes down it will be fast, you die on a cruise ship and its most likely going to be slow and agonizing, eaten by sharks, drowned {has to be one of the worse ways to die, third to fire and a million cuts or both of them combined would be pretty bad too..}, killed by some bacteria infection, lost at seaa and starved to death after epic battles for the food and fresh water on board, just bobbing around until you expire skinny, starving, and bat sh!t crazy from drinking seawater and urine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

I can't begin to tell you the mileage I get out of that one, whenever I get chicken wings at Surf Taco.
Oh, I almost forgot. If anyone's curious about what Doug and Adam are like when they're out.
Watch the first 20 seconds.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was recently thinking about how I hadn't seen a scorpion inside the house all year, and I figured that the season for them being around was over.

Ten minutes ago, I was proven wrong.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I was recently thinking about how I hadn't seen a scorpion inside the house all year, and I figured that the season for them being around was over.

Ten minutes ago, I was proven wrong.
And no pics.?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing like listening to some Mahler Symphony No. 5 first movement one track, immediately followed by some Mac Miller :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
when I was breeding reptiles.
Not many people can start a conversation off like that.

You never know what will turn up in this thread.

I'm scoring a couple of CD changers for Eddie off CL today.

While I'm there I will be cutting little pieces of Mahogany and Cherry.

lsiberian will win the worlds longest most drawn out project ever contest.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis