Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched it last night. Very thorough, and with the clips inserted, also entertaining.
Adam that is the first time I seen your reviews, I am surprised that I missed this... Good job... I haven't gone through all 284 of them, but I browsed them, impressive...
Thanks, guys!

I've tried a couple of "squirrel-proof" feeders before, but they didn't work. The trouble is, we have the smaller brown squirrels around here and they're barely heavier than the birds, so they don't push the perches down enough to cover the feeder ports.
Well, squirrels need food, too. :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, squirrels need food, too. :D
I wouldn't mind as much, if they weren't so greedy. Even when they aren't gorging themselves, they will drive the birds away from "their" seed...:rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I don't feed wild animals on my property. It just attracts them to my property. Birds make a mess.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, Fuzz, in the interest of fair play... I'm of course American just like you but my linage is German, Irish and Slovak...Have fun.:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Well, my cat died Sunday. Sitting on my lap, she took a deep breath and that was it. I'm devastated. She was my buddy.

Adam, the bird feeder review was excellent, as are all your Amazon reviews.

Fuzz, in my opinion you fit in well and honorably with the most respected and helpful members here on AH. You sir are most untroll like.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Geez man I'm really sorry to hear that. At least she went peacefully and in the lap of her person. I remember when the dog I grew up with died while I was away at college and that sucked big time. I feel pretty sure we can assume that being in your lap, she went happy and content.

I appreciate that. I try not to make an a$$ of myself, unless it's for the benefit of the group :D

Well, my cat died Sunday. Sitting on my lap, she took a deep breath and that was it. I'm devastated. She was my buddy.

Fuzz, in my opinion you fit in well and honorably with the most respected and helpful members here on AH. You sir are most untroll like.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General

So sorry about your cat- I've been in Orlando to see family three times this year. On two of the the trips, my sister lost a cat.. They were litter mates and 19 years old. Total pita's they were, but both were very sweet and we miss them very much.
I'm a dog guy, but the sense of family they engender while we are fortunate enough to have them and anguish when they go is the same.
God speed, Mac

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Barry, I'm so very sorry. We know how much you loved her. Like Alex (Fuzz), I'm glad for her that she had you with her at the end.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Although I fear that the overwhelming nature of the task will once again shut me down, I'm feeling inspired to try and reduce the amount of stuff that I have stored. So as not to give the wrong impression, my house isn't like an episode of hoarders. :D I particularly just want to get the "guest bedroom" (aka another room for Niki) straightened up, and a lot of the stuff in there are things like old unopened mail and other things that take up space unnecessarily. Actually, I spent time yesterday looking at shredders on Amazon to help clean up a lot of that stuff...but a shredder would just be one more thing taking up space.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
PSB sorry to hear about your cat, we have had our cat Abby for 12 years, she is mean to everyone {was found at the bottom of the smokey mountains abandoned by her mother and my wife nursed her until she could eat}, but it will be a sad day when she passes...

Any new kitten in your future, I always say when you lose a pet its a good time to save one, I know our shelters are over loaded rite now...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis