Alex, you sick MF - you logged in with Cheryl's Amazon account, didn't you? :p

"How well does this stick to human skin?" :eek: Only you, man. Only you. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, you sick MF - you logged in with Cheryl's Amazon account, didn't you? :p
Well ... yeah, maybe.

"How well does this stick to human skin?" :eek: Only you, man. Only you. :D
You didn't anticipate that question? I mean it's the very first thing that popped into my head.

I'm liking Once Upon a Time. That Asian warrior woman is something else. You listening, Rick? :D
She's good looking but hasn't got that whole Kung Fu Fighting thing down. I'm pretty sure I could take her.

I spent hours on that darn bird feeder video. :eek:
I was surprised by the graphics and footage of the ground feeding and old movie clip. I don't care about feeding anything I'm not going to eat but the video held my interest for the 2.5 minutes. That's pretty good.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well ... yeah, maybe.
Golly, now I'm starting to wonder if she was actually the one that bought Adele on vinyl.

You didn't anticipate that question? I mean it's the very first thing that popped into my head.
I'm not surprised. :p

I'm pretty sure I could take her.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I was surprised by the graphics and footage of the ground feeding and old movie clip. I don't care about feeding anything I'm not going to eat but the video held my interest for the 2.5 minutes. That's pretty good.
Thanks, Alex! I hope that I didn't violate any copyright laws by pulling some of that stuff off of the internet. I had all of that pre-feeder footage because I liked filming the birds. I never expected to get a feeder and actually make a review with it. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Golly, now I'm starting to wonder if she was actually the one that bought Adele on vinyl.
She doesn't really know she has an Amazon account but technically it was her that bought it. Don't you remember reviewing some deodorant and I said something about lathering up my monkey's stinky spot with it? Well, technically Cheryl said something. I thought you would know it was me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, technically Cheryl said something. I thought you would know it was me.
I just looked that up - holy s**t, that's hilarious! :D I don't know if I even knew her name at that time. I'm pretty sure that was during my 17-month "hiatus," and a search shows that you didn't mention her name here before I was on break. I remember reading that and thinking, "What...the...?!" Thanks for giving me some closure. :D

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I took one this morning with Zest High intensity soap with pheromones. I'll let you know if I attract anything.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have to say that my favorite part a build is the planning stage, closely followed by the building stage. Being done just makes me want to immediately start the next one to make use of the lessons learned and new skills acquired. Besides, being in the planning stage, there is no failure, only possibilities and what could be.

If you couldn't tell, I'm kinda sorta planning a little somethin' somethin' :D

W

woodforth

Audiophyte
Wow,watched "The Voice" tonight and have decided that the people in charge of the audio systems are semi-retarded. None of the microphones seemed to work and none of them activated the mics at the correct time. The sound was also awful. It pained me to play what those "judges" were calling great performances through my speakers.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The bird feeder review got posted this morning. Just sayin'. :D
I watched it last night. Very thorough, and with the clips inserted, also entertaining. I can't believe how much feed you put out!:eek:

I've tried a couple of "squirrel-proof" feeders before, but they didn't work. The trouble is, we have the smaller brown squirrels around here and they're barely heavier than the birds, so they don't push the perches down enough to cover the feeder ports.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Wow,watched "The Voice" tonight and have decided that the people in charge of the audio systems are semi-retarded. None of the microphones seemed to work and none of them activated the mics at the correct time. The sound was also awful. It pained me to play what those "judges" were calling great performances through my speakers.
I have to think the in-house system sounds way better than what's being sent to us. Live shows like that aren't all that easy to get right with that much equipment. I'm being nice.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have to think the in-house system sounds way better than what's being sent to us. Live shows like that aren't all that easy to get right with that much equipment. I'm being nice.
Then you're being nice to Fuzz, because that person is just a spammer parroting back one of his older posts. :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis