Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have you noticed that when you tilt the phone the app grid shifts and moves? I'm fascinated by this even if I don't know why it does this.
I have an iPad and not a phone, but yes. :) On my iPad, it's the background image that shifts. Maybe it's one of those, "Distract them from the junky new icons by shifting the backdrop." :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As often as I've been called a douche, you'd think that at least once a woman would have used me when she felt dirty.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Having gotten the urge to spend about an hour and a half being entertained I just logged into redbox. Yes there is some judgement in that statement. That's how I roll.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Got a little bored last night so I made a cheap biquad 2.4g Wifi antenna. Did a quick test this morning and it seems to work well, much better than the little antenna that came with the unit.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got a little bored last night so I made a cheap biquad 2.4g Wifi antenna. Did a quick test this morning and it seems to work well, much better than the little antenna that came with the unit.
Sucks when the neighbors right next door put a password on their network and you gotta broaden the search, eh?

:D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Sucks when the neighbors right next door put a password on their network and you gotta broaden the search, eh?

:D
I know ... the nerve of some people!
I do see less and less open routers now, looks like they are learning or their kids are growing up and setting it up for them.
Wonder if I can hit the free wifi 1/2 mile away ... probably would need to put it up on the roof for line of sight. :(

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Your right ... tomorrow I build the double biquad ... free wifi will be mine I tell you!
I remember when my wife and I were in our first apartment and 'borrowed' internet from neighbors. If I say borrowed, that makes it legal right? I never knew who it was until they moved out. I'm glad it was them, because they were not very nice people. :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I notived the wifi at my office was running super slow, it turned out the Mcdonalds restaurants camera system was logged into it and using it to broadcast their cameras... We got t fixed that day, not sure why it was not password protected but t is now...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I found an ice cream scoop this morning that I forgot that I had. Niki and I have just eaten straight out of the container for years.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
ice cream is terrible for you,

last night at dinner I had fried cheese cake .................................................................... with two scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of it :( and dinner was prime rib {king cut of course} with baked potato and steamed broccoli, I ate it all, no left overs.............................................. I can not even look at food today, my wife asked if I wanted breakfast at 8:15 I walked away, then about 2 hours ago she asked if I wanted lunch....

I put my head down and slouched off into the fog and ended up here, here where you find me... I am scared of what I have become, the monster inside me that goes around ordering the absolute worst items on the menu, the unforgiving jungle palace my mind wonders to as I am cutting into the medium rare two inch thick flesh of an animal cut down in its prime for my satisfaction and nourishment, nourishment we are programmed to crave, cravings that only subside after biblical gorging, the gorging and frenzy that makes the meal seem violent and obscene but taste so good...... Then the aftermath, the soothing calm, fluid motion of my appendage as it reaches for a small wooden tool to remove undigested remnants that during my feast were lodged in between the depths of my teeth, teeth that might as well be fangs, fangs of a viscous carnivorous creature that can not be satisfied, but at this point in time my current state of calm I breath deep and order desert....

LOL, see I use them creative writing classes my father said were a total waste....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I found an ice cream scoop this morning that I forgot that I had. Niki and I have just eaten straight out of the container for years.
I love ice cream, but I had some froyo the other day that was absolutely awesome. I wish the grocery stores around me carried more froyo varieties because I would definitely buy that from now on.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm exporting my kitchen faucet video review from iMovie. Tick-tock...takes a while. Next up is either my Marantz NR1604 video (but I still need to record some of that), or my bird feeder video. I gotta say, I'm more excited about the bird feeder one. Hey, it has birds. :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I love ice cream, but I had some froyo the other day that was absolutely awesome. I wish the grocery stores around me carried more froyo varieties because I would definitely buy that from now on.
Heath toffee froyo, "forget aBouDit" its really good, I don't think its fat free like the other flavors though,,, just not as fat infused as ice cream.... Although I have had some ice creams that would make an atheist see god, Theres a place called Simos in australia that has the best icecream I have ever tasted, I ate that ice cream twice a day while we were there and never got sick of it, they had the butter nutter cream or something like that that that tasted so rich and deep that you could honestly NEVER get enough, FROZEN ADDICTION, better than sex, not the "first time with a new partner" sex but definitely better than the "lived together for six months, thursday morning" sex...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm exporting my kitchen faucet video review from iMovie. Tick-tock...takes a while. Next up is either my Marantz NR1604 video (but I still need to record some of that), or my bird feeder video. I gotta say, I'm more excited about the bird feeder one. Hey, it has birds. :)
Birds for hunting? Why would you feed birds that aren't in cages, that's gonna mess up the entire eco system, they will never go south for winter, then deficate in the water all winter and summer, causing pollution and then we all die.... read a book.... :D lol, jk I have bird feeders and bird baths, we have a wood pecker that is like 3 feet tall!!!! Also this year we have a pair of Cardinals, never seen them here before, hopefully we will have a little family of them out there soon... The male is about 8 inches tall and BRIGHT red the female is smaller and brown and grayish... But they are living in a tree on the property and have a nest so maybe they will stick around, although I think they are one of the brids that never reuse a nest...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis