Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
In the great chicklet war anons were quite popular. That said complaining about reds is generally frowned upon. Besides you do enough DIY projects to keep up a high reputation.
I'm not so much complaining about the red, since this one I probably (alright definitely) deserved, just the lack of signing. Positive or negative you should be able to know who did it like the thanks button.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not so much complaining about the red, since this one I probably (alright definitely) deserved, just the lack of signing. Positive or negative you should be able to know who did it like the thanks button.
OK...OK
I couldn't help myself.:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Lightening cut soccer practice short today. Not so bad for me since we only have a scrimmage tomorrow. Not so great for varsity who has a league game.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Lightening cut soccer practice short today. Not so bad for me since we only have a scrimmage tomorrow. Not so great for varsity who has a league game.
Last week I was spelling lightning that way too. Westom is probably still laughing while inside his Faraday cage.
However, you get a free pass because you teach math.:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
DORCO - Disposable Razors, Shaving Systems, Shavers, 6 Blade, Blades, Cartridges, Cartridge, Mens, Womens

I decided $16.00 for 4 Gillette Fusion razor blades was too much so started looking for another option. Thanks Imcloud and Fuzz I found Dorco USA. These shave just as good, if not better, than the Fusion for about a $1.00 a blade depending which package you buy. I got the four blade system for men with a couple extra packages of blades.

Ordering was easy, they shipped fast.

Here is a referral code for 15% off of your first order... Dorco USA - Discount Coupon

View attachment 12482View attachment 12483View attachment 12484

They also have blades for the ladies. My wife really liked hers as well.

DORCO - Disposable Razors, Shaving Systems, Shavers, 6 Blade, Blades, Cartridges, Cartridge, Mens, Womens

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Another thing is all the blades fit the same razor. Whether you get the three, four, or 6 blade packs, they will all fit on the same razor.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
You guys have to start straight edge shaving, pay once and never pay again...
$12 brush, $4 bowl, $73 razor, $32 strop, $10 shave soap and you never have to buy razors again, the $73 Dovo straight will last for 4 of your lifetimes, strops last for years, you can even buy a set of stones and do your own honing {or once a year have it done locally for $5 depending how much you shave, my uncle never gets his razors honed, been using the same razor for 20+ years...}... The shave is super close, after you get used to you will shave so fast and efficiently... Plus it impresses girls.. lol

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Panasonic electric shaver it is :p

$12 brush, $4 bowl, $73 razor, $32 strop, $10 shave soap and you never have to buy razors again, the $73 Dovo straight will last for 4 of your lifetimes, strops last for years, you can even buy a set of stones and do your own honing {or once a year have it done locally for $5 depending how much you shave, my uncle never gets his razors honed, been using the same razor for 20+ years...}... The shave is super close, after you get used to you will shave so fast and efficiently... Plus it impresses girls.. lol

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'd rather not slit my own throat thanks. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis