Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Were you also watching Dragon Ball Z? I used to love that show, although the voices are noticeably more cheesy than I remember :D
Sure did, never seen these KAI versions yet and yes, the voice overs are much more cheesy than the older versions. The Cell games coming up are some of my fav episodes, along with the Frieza Saga. Gotta like those near half-episode power ups! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sure did, never seen these KAI versions yet and yes, the voice overs are much more cheesy than the older versions. The Cell games coming up are some of my fav episodes, along with the Frieza Saga. Gotta like those near half-episode power ups! :)
I don't really remember the cell games so I'm really excited that they're on. On the other hand I definitely remember the Frieza episodes and those are going to be awesome. I can't even describe the face my GF made when she woke up to me watching a dude with spikey yellow hair scream for about a minute straight. :D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
On the other hand I definitely remember the Frieza episodes and those are going to be awesome.
Frieza was before Cell so you'll have to wait quite a while for those to rerun with only two episodes a week.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Frieza was before Cell so you'll have to wait quite a while for those to rerun with only two episodes a week.
Curse you poor memory. Good thing my Saturday mornings are free for awhile :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
No. :D I was just joking around. I know that it will be several weeks before I see any, assuming that they grow at all.
I no :D just being that guy again, now correct me If in wrong but do you not have a bed

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Lawn has been mowed and edged, and I even trimmed the palm and one of my trees a bit (manscaping quip in 3...2...1...).

I've put down grass seed twice already, and I just can't get it to grow for some reason, so there's still some bare spots.

BEFORE

AFTER
I seen similar problems

Before:

After:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
If you want absolute best possible insulation you probably should go all the way, Pass labs make a 3 box preamplifier, one power supply and one box for each channel, pure and simple :)

Actually I like it, wish I could afford it....

Pass Labs XP-30 preamp

His top-of-the-line XS-300 poweramp is not so bad too, 2 chassis monoblock, cllass A, draws 1000W constantly, the need for heaters are now gone

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I just got a new whistle. Hit 112.8dbA outside 2m. This thing is loud as sh*t.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis