Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder what Adam is not going to accomplish today.
Well, I hope that list doesn't include getting to the store, mowing the grass, cleaning up the spare bedroom for Niki, and posting something in my theater thread. It probably will...but a man can always hope.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As an update to me putting down those carpet remnants in my computer/workout room - I'm loving it. Definitely not perfect because parts of the carpet pushed up when I moved some furniture (I didn't stretch it onto carpet strips), and I'd like to get it seemed better...but it's still a lot better than the original carpet.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yep, that and looking at my hole while thinking of Doug.
I've seen your hole, and the only thought I had was, round peg square hole, round peg square hole.

*Signed*

Carlos Danger, NYC mayoral candidate.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lawn has been mowed and edged, and I even trimmed the palm and one of my trees a bit (manscaping quip in 3...2...1...).

I've put down grass seed twice already, and I just can't get it to grow for some reason, so there's still some bare spots.

BEFORE

AFTER

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, that's awesome! It's 'park like'. Is that a mugo pine under the palm tree? As far as the grass, have you looked in to prairie or buffalo grasses? They don't require large amounts of water once established, and are very hardy.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, that's awesome! It's 'park like'. Is that a mugo pine under the palm tree? As far as the grass, have you looked in to prairie or buffalo grasses? They don't require large amounts of water once established, and are very hardy.
Thanks! I looked into those grasses when you suggested them before, but I've stuck with bermuda and fescue in the summer, and rye in the winter. The fescue did awesome last year after I detached and aerated, but even though I did the same this year, it hasn't sprouted at all. I might just have to take Scotts up on their guarantee.

Under the palm is a desert broom. It showed up one year, and I just let it stay. That thing was probably about 20 feet tall two or three years ago before I did a major trimming.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to a party ... okay, now you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Had fun at CAF today; spent some time at SVS's room chatting up Mark Mason, dropped by the Philharmonic room, and also spent a bunch of time listening to a set of towers built by AJ of Soundfield Audio among other things.

Now, I'm back at home and unsupervised. Should be an interesting evening.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well, that's a bunch of BS. I'm going to the store. Those only take about a minute to get.
I hate to be that guy but it true... They take a while from seeds to plants it's probley a week befor you see any changes

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hate to be that guy but it true...
Jerk. If it wasn't for you, I'd have tomatoes on the vine right now. I've seen the cartoons...I know how it works.

:p I got some at the store today.

Speaking of which, my tasks for the day are going well:
(*) Yard work - check
(*) Go to the store - check
(*) Post in my theater thread - check

Still need to clean up that spare bedroom, and vacuum.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just bought a blu ray burner on eBay, $60. Not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Jerk. If it wasn't for you, I'd have tomatoes on the vine right now. I've seen the cartoons...I know how it works.

:p I got some at the store today.

Speaking of which, my tasks for the day are going well:
(*) Yard work - check
(*) Go to the store - check
(*) Post in my theater thread - check

Still need to clean up that spare bedroom, and vacuum.
you don't mean that Adam, in cartoons things fall from the sky and grow out of nothing they also don't pay bills or go to work haha

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow there is some guy here claiming that $700 speakers sound better than $300,000 Wilson speakers from a YouTube video. Now that is balls.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis