Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Niki would get the bed...I'd get the floor. :)

That cute girl still staying with you?
It's a 6 bedroom house Adam :) there's 3 spare bedrooms :) all decked out of course, she sure is her name is jessika and she's with us for another 2-3 weeks I'm not sure

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm stunned and shocked by the train derailing in Spain.... my heart cries out to anyone touched by this

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just got the new laptop fully configured, think this is quite a good spec for a laptop :cool:
Unfortunately with windows, but sometimes that's life....

I got a laptop yesterday too. It's a Toshibaaaah. i7 Haswell only 8 gigs of memory, but it wasn't too bad price wise

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I put a round over on the center channel and filled some cracks yesterday. Then I got the spray stuff out and put a coat of primer on 5 sides. Didn't come out too bad considering I've never done it before. There's a lot of overspray and some unevenness, but it's only the first coat of primer so it's not a big deal. I'll let it dry and sand it down a little just to make sure everything is smooth and go for another coat tomorrow, weather permitting.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I planted the cherry tomato seeds yesterday. Where the heck are all of my tomatoes?!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing like a little Dragon Ball Z in the morning :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis