haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Having fun with the Jecklin electrostatic headphone

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
CONCACAF semi's on today. USA vs Honduras and Mexico vs Panama. A great day of soccer. Plus there's less than a month until the EPL kicks off and until the JV season kicks off. Good times.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Oh thanks, do they do the "horsehead in bed" thing too? :p
:) helpful to no, don't no havnt upset them not brave enough for that haha
Good luck, enjoy the night :D
It was a flog of a night!!! Got to sleep around 4am got woken up by the baby thinking its playtime & feed time he was wrong he ended up in our bed and he was a thug pulled my eye lashes and eye lids and poked and proded Steph safe to say will be sneaking in a few hour sleep today!!!
Isn't that redundant?
Note really thought I'd share with everyone

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
CONCACAF semi's on today. USA vs Honduras and Mexico vs Panama. A great day of soccer. Plus there's less than a month until the EPL kicks off and until the JV season kicks off. Good times.
Fuzzy love the sports channels been watching the rugby and footy lately cricket dosnt start till next month, (JV) juicy volleybal?l

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Fuzzy love the sports channels been watching the rugby and footy lately cricket dosnt start till next month, (JV) juicy volleybal?l
Nope, JV = Junior Varsity. I coach high school soccer.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Oh :( I'm a little sad volleyball is good to watch, good stuff fuzz, how do you think they will go this year?
Correction, women's volleyball is good to watch ;). I have no idea. I would say I only have 1 or 2 returning players this year. Everyone I had last year is either moving up to varsity or not playing.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Correction, women's volleyball is good to watch ;). I have no idea. I would say I only have 1 or 2 returning players this year. Everyone I had last year is either moving up to varsity or not playing.
It is :) I watched of last night, yeah the football team I coach last year has lost all the good players this year I think we will be on the bottom of the latter but I'll try my best to be the coach they want me to be,

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I was up early this morning, and I need to do the same tomorrow. So, time for bed. Actually...time to go lay down on the floor outside of the guest bathroom that Niki likes to sleep in.

Have a good night, all!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Why you sleeping on the floor Adam? Waiting for those little black things to rush the front line again? You really need to get a better amy

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Just got the new laptop fully configured, think this is quite a good spec for a laptop :cool:
Unfortunately with windows, but sometimes that's life....

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Just got the new laptop fully configured, think this is quite a good spec for a laptop :cool:
I'm guessing you shouldn't run into big memory limitations in the near future at a minimum. What's the rest of the specs (i.e. hard drive, video card)?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well, I didn't sleep on the floor all night. I got up around 3am and moved to the chair...until I got up at 4am. :)
What happen to you're bed Adam? I'd normally add something smart *** right about now but working away I no what it's like

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm guessing you shouldn't run into big memory limitations in the near future at a minimum. What's the rest of the specs (i.e. hard drive, video card)?
with this cpu and ram (the rest stock) it around $2500
but with Fully loaded config the price could come closer $5k

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis