Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
They both need the exercise. ...and I need to exercise twice as much. Dugan gets a walk this morning before we hit the projected 93 degree temp. today. Supposed to be 99 on Thursday. Oh and just so you know, the humidity is 81% at the moment. At least I don't live in Huston...
We've had something like 10 - 12 degrees here, which is about 53 F.... we had better temperatures at winter..... Even Bryce's winter temperatures in Wangaratta is better than what we have here now :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
We've had something like 10 - 12 degrees here, which is about 53 F.... we had better temperatures at winter..... Even Bryce's winter temperatures in Wangaratta is better than what we have here now :eek:
It's been cold here too we even hit the 60s today. That's about 40 degrees below our normal temps

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Might have to invest in one my wallet doesn't close :( to much cash in it god dame being ritch is so hard to live with!!! :D
Bryce, you should think more about phone now, perhaps a cheap and TOUGH phone at work :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It's a lovely 17 hear today Haraldo witch for you Americans is about 62.2F

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, thx, just I don't like that stuff..... reminds me of ""Shark Alley" outside Adelaide, this area where it's so many white pointer sharks they gave it that name....

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Oh, thx, just I don't like that stuff..... reminds me of ""Shark Alley" outside Adelaide, this area where it's so many white pointer sharks they gave it that name....
Oh **** I just read that, I thought it sead your brother! Yeah Adelaide has big fishys

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
yeah, there was a colleague that had a swim at Glenelg beach every morning before work.....
Until one day, when he was in the water and somebody shouted SHARK !!!!!

Never has he been quicker out of the water, and I never heard any of his morning swimming after that, Glenelg is along Shark Alley, that is
He seemed quite scared and shaken after that, well it was repeatedly reported sights of white pointer sharks over there, we're talking 20feet+ sharks :eek:

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
yeah, there was a colleague that had a swim at Glenelg beach every morning before work.....
Until one day, when he was in the water and somebody shouted SHARK !!!!!

Never has he been quicker out of the water, and I never heard any of his morning swimming after that, Glenelg is along Shark Alley, that is
He seemed quite scared and shaken after that, well it was repeatedly reported sights of white pointer sharks over there, we're talking 20feet+ sharks :eek:
I once got chased by a crab :( it bit me on the tow :(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis