Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
They list their competitors websites.

I'm so confident that you'll find our classic look and over-engineered durability so hard to resist that I want you to shop around. Go ahead... the more you shop, the better we look.

HaHa. I like them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
They don't have either brand listed that I was looking at for leather wallets like their credit card wallet: Bellroy and Chester Mox. Those are just two other brands that I saw while looking for slim wallets that are well made.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Me likey that mouse pad.
Yea, it comes in a few different size from mouse pad sized to full on desk pad for writing or whatever on. I'd probably get the large to protect as much desk as possible. I can already see myself scratching the finish and so badly don't want to chip it and have to sand it down and refinish. That would be so awful.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

I'm so confident that you'll find our classic look and over-engineered durability so hard to resist that I want you to shop around. Go ahead... the more you shop, the better we look.

HaHa. I like them!
I love the video where he lets a crocodile grab one of his bags and thrash it a bit and then thing barely tears at all. The croc doesn't even bite all the way through the leather.

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Videos

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yea, it comes in a few different size from mouse pad sized to full on desk pad for writing or whatever on. I'd probably get the large to protect as much desk as possible. I can already see myself scratching the finish and so badly don't want to chip it and have to sand it down and refinish. That would be so awful.
"My desk looks great! Wow, all of that hard work really paid off. Now, what can I buy to completely hide it?"

:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
"My desk looks great! Wow, all of that hard work really paid off. Now, what can I buy to completely hide it?"

:D
Yea yea, lol. There's actually so much stuff on it right now I can barely see it anyways. That bookshelf build has drivers, crossovers, miscellaneous parts, and diagrams everywhere. I need to get that done.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I have had the same wallet for 7 years. My girlfriend's dog ate it when it was about 3 weeks old. She promised to get me a new one and I'm still waiting on it.

I married her later and I guess it's our dog now...
I'm looking at moving from my trifold wallet (a style that I've used since I was a kid) to a slimmer wallet. I just ordered one from Amazon for about $11, but I find myself drawn to one made by Chester Mox (a company that I just read about yesterday). Thing is...it's $135. Seems dumb to pay so much for a wallet, when there's one for $21 from Saddleback Leather that is similar...but it sure does look nice. :) At 40, I think that I've have something like four wallets in my life, so I guess that I'll have it for a while. I bought my last one in 2009, and while it's still holding up great, I just want something thinner to put into my front pocket.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry about my absence for the whole weekend guys... had a great weekend though, hope yours's were the same
Breakfast now and soon to work again :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Just got around to taking a picture of that new laptop bag I got. Included my laptop sleeve, 3ds case, wallet, and the grand prize, the cargo bag. Love their stuff.

Edit:should probably add the companies name. Waterfield designs.

Nice bag :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey. Things are good now that The North has been restored economically.
After a punitive period The South will be allowed to come up for air.
I promise. :)
Good to see that North states are back in business :p
Don't know what Jacob Lew and Obama would do without Alex :D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have had the same wallet for 7 years. My girlfriend's dog ate it when it was about 3 weeks old. She promised to get me a new one and I'm still waiting on it.

I married her later and I guess it's our dog now...
Hmmmm.... is it lots of money in it?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's so incredible match-racing going on in San Fransisco now in the Louis Vuitton Cup (challenger elimination for the Americas Cup)

Emirates Team New Zealand sailed the fourth race, alone around the race course.... I believed you should have two sailboats to do match racing :confused:
Another freebie for the Kiwis

Emirates Team New Zealand sailed the five-leg America’s Cup course:
Course length: 9.89 nautical miles
Elapsed time: 25 minutes, 56 seconds
Total distance sailed: 11.44 nautical miles
Average speed: 26.52 knots (30.5 mph)
Top speed: 40.62 knots (46.7 mph) on the final reaching leg to the finish
Wind speed: average 15.78 knots; peak gust 19.7 knots

Three out of four races they sailed alone, in the fourth race, Italians (Luna Rossa) did not finish the race....
So far there has not been one single race where two boats came to the finish line is this a bl¤##y parody or what?
http://www.americascup.com/en/results-standings

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Walking Niki.
You mean ..... Walking Adam
They both need the exercise. ...and I need to exercise twice as much. Dugan gets a walk this morning before we hit the projected 93 degree temp. today. Supposed to be 99 on Thursday. Oh and just so you know, the humidity is 81% at the moment. At least I don't live in Huston...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis