Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Some of these cars you have down there are so fast they're just crazy dangerous...
The HSV GTS with 430KW = 580 Horsepower :eek: :eek: is crazy...... I'm shocked to see that on the web page they also do have a section about safety :p
HSV Gen-F / GTS

It's seemingly even more powerful than any of it's rivals like these: Ford Falcon GT, Jaguar XF-R, Porsche Panamera Turbo, Mercedes-Benz E63, BMW M5

yes, well you were pushing a bit yes..... A friend of mine got upgraded from a Harley to one of the fastest Ducati's.... he claimed that you can loose your drivers license just by a gentle twist of the arm... well as far as I remember the bike could do 150 km/h in 2nd gear :eek:
I believe that bike goes quicker 0 - 200 km/h than what Sebastian Vettel can do on a race track....
Yeah they have power that's for sure the maloo will do 260kmh no trouble, I put the boot into it just after I got it hit 220
in no time, yeah frightning
things can happen, the hsvs have eenough power to have fun with tthem stock
Im in the middle of modifying the maloo, exhaust, cam, head work, cold air intake, diff gears, should have fun when it's all finished

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks. For today at least. I think they want me back tomorrow too.
Here's the problem, everyone tries to budget out their money with a variable end date, so you end up working all your life and hope you have enough money to last until you die.

It would work a lot better if you pick your end date upfront and then you know how much money you will need.

If you are jobless and/or broke right now, an end date of tomorrow will often work out great. **

**This is only an example and not something you should try tomorrow.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the problem, everyone tries to budget out their money with a variable end date, so you end up working all your life and hope you have enough money to last until you die.

It would work a lot better if you pick your end date upfront and then you know how much money you will need.

If you are jobless and/or broke right now, an end date of tomorrow will often work out great. **

I could probably retire today and still have enough to get by for the rest of
my life. But who wants to just get by? I'm a cheap bastard who wants to live
like a king. It's tough to budget for that.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

Hmm I'm jobless and broke, but I sure hope it doesn't end tomorrow :eek:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks, dudes :)

No, I met her through a mutual friend. Our first date was at fuzzy's taco shop :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I could probably retire today and still have enough to get by for the rest of
my life. But who wants to just get by? I'm a cheap bastard who wants to live
like a king. It's tough to budget for that.
I could probably retire now and have enough to get by for the rest of the week. As a matter of fact I'm certain of it.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Some of these cars you have down there are so fast they're just crazy dangerous...
The HSV GTS with 430KW = 580 Horsepower :eek: :eek: is crazy...... I'm shocked to see that on the web page they also do have a section about safety :p
HSV Gen-F / GTS

It's seemingly even more powerful than any of it's rivals like these: Ford Falcon GT, Jaguar XF-R, Porsche Panamera Turbo, Mercedes-Benz E63, BMW M5

yes, well you were pushing a bit yes..... A friend of mine got upgraded from a Harley to one of the fastest Ducati's.... he claimed that you can loose your drivers license just by a gentle twist of the arm... well as far as I remember the bike could do 150 km/h in 2nd gear :eek:
I believe that bike goes quicker 0 - 200 km/h than what Sebastian Vettel can do on a race track....
They have power! It's an Australian thing, not only do we have hot Aussie girls and beaches we also have nasty bites creatures :eek: that's why we have fast hsvs with power!!!!
i wouldn't doubt that for a minute my brother as stupied as he is with money has purchased yet another bike this is number 4 for this year a cbr1000rr fire blade

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis