Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Amazing. Take the little guy you'll both have a blast. I already want to watch it again.
Well I just packed up my ute and payd my hotel bill I'll be back in wangaratta in around 3 hours, I think I might take the little bloke and Steph havnt seen them since last Friday

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I understand why you Aussies do have so powerful cars.... You need something fast to escape from all these nasty venomous creatures :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Well I just packed up my ute and payd my hotel bill I'll be back in wangaratta in around 3 hours, I think I might take the little bloke and Steph havnt seen them since last Friday
Good on ya mate, enjoy your weekend :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I understand why you Aussies do have so powerful cars.... You need something fast to escape from all these nasty venomous creatures :eek:
Haha!!! Yes Haraldo the scar us so much we need to get away as fast as we can :p
Good on ya mate, enjoy your weekend :p
thanks Haraldo, I'm home had something to eat gonna go watch a movie :) "disposable me 2" as suggests by fuzzy I hope you have a great day

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Thx, it's still only midday here but really looking forward to weekend

we're having a sunny dah for a change :cool:

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Thx, it's still only midday here but really looking forward to weekend

we're having a sunny dah for a change :cool:
That's good!!!!! I'm about to jump in bed and go to sleep had cuddles with the little bloke, he couldn't sleep :( hate it when his cranky and there's nothing I can do
Apparently Bryce is into snuff films.
Oh buggar dispicabel***

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I could probably retire now and have enough to get by for the rest of the week. As a matter of fact I'm certain of it.
If I retired now, I'm not sure I could make it until noon.

It's 11:26 am....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Microsoft live chat = absolutely horrible, totally useless, about an unhelpful as they could be

Calling Microsoft technical support = surprisingly helpful got my problem solved in about 15 mins

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis